How will the ******** replace Sean Taylor on defense?

this is sort of a derrick thomas situation....was the ******** d any good this year? IMO it will take at least 5 years to get back to normal

Strictly from a football prespective..which is kind of a guilty feeling to even talk about

Just look at the Cowboys game

On the field at safety,,he'll be missed a lot

who cares right now...the defense sucked against the cowboys, the defense played great against the bucs. what else is there to say..it's pretty obvious hispresence is unmatched.

for all i know the ******** could carry this on their shoulders and ride a five game winning streak into the playoffs like 2005.

screw football for now.

This is so low on the scale of importance right now. I think this thread was little premature, and could have waited. The guy JUST died this morning.

indifferent.gif

IMO it will take at least 5 years for you to grow a brain
laugh.gif

smh.gif
probably the only person in the world that was worried about football throughout this whole thing.
let me guess, u have the ******** defense on ur fantasy team?
smh.gif

Chicago fans will trade you Adam Archuleta for Taylor's ashes. Taylor's ashes are better at tackling than Adam Archuleta.

There is still football to be played despite the tragic death of Sean Taylor so unless the ******** have cancelled the rest of the season the threadstarter's question regarding the defense is legitimate.

Losing a player of Taylor's caliber/talent is huge especially when he played such an integral role in their overall Defense. Who knows is Landry would beable to make the transition to fill in for Taylor at some point, but as of now they are going to rely on players like Doughty (sp?) and Prioleau (sp?).

As to this setting the ******** 5 years back, who knows. How does this affect the salary cap? In situations like this does the league grant exemptions?

as a ******* fan, the rest of this season doesnt even matter to me. someone on this team has just been MURDERED.

wow...the nerve of some people...congratulations you f'n $@+%%$*...this is honestly the first time i've ever gotten heated off of something onNT...dude died today and that's what you're thinking about? you're a joke...

can't stress enough how much of a %!*%@*%$+ you are...#*%**#%

Originally Posted by chikickz

Chicago fans will trade you Adam Archuleta for Taylor's ashes. Taylor's ashes are better at tackling than Adam Archuleta.

What's funny about this, is that it's true.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

they should seriously consider gettting pac man next year to play cb bc there secondary is gonna b weaksauce
WTF is really wrong with you?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

they should seriously consider gettting pac man next year to play cb bc there secondary is gonna b weaksauce
WTF is really wrong with you?

There is no point for this right now! A man was just murder.... +@#! football right now!!

st rip but ppl die everyday the ******** must overcome this adversity and continue playing football ....i bet 100 ppl died this second but life goes on idkthats what i heard on mike and mike on the morning so dont get salty

Back
Top Bottom