How/Why do y'all keep tabs on NTer's personal lives?

I was only using you (Mayor) as an example.  I know how you came across what dude posted.   I was thinking of the more serious stuff, like some dudes' family problems, financial trouble, etc...

EDIT:  This thread is now showing 0 posts?  Yuku strikes again...
laugh.gif
G'night NT

People on here (and on NT summits lol) ask me, "yo Mayor, how do you know so much about everyone?"  its just a combination of good memory and folks always putting their business out there. I used to joke about writing !$%! down about you folks and keeping a pokedex..i see some of you ******s actually believe that..but i swear my memory is superb

for example:

Frische Produkte

dude's OG name is strictlyjordans23..son is 5'8 and half dominican and black and lives in the UWS..and is in a long distance relationship with a girl down south..

am i lame for knowing this random info? maybe, maybe not..im not the one putting my business out on NT..
grin.gif

People on here (and on NT summits lol) ask me, "yo Mayor, how do you know so much about everyone?"  its just a combination of good memory and folks always putting their business out there. I used to joke about writing !$%! down about you folks and keeping a pokedex..i see some of you ******s actually believe that..but i swear my memory is superb

for example:

Frische Produkte

dude's OG name is strictlyjordans23..son is 5'8 and half dominican and black and lives in the UWS..and is in a long distance relationship with a girl down south..

am i lame for knowing this random info? maybe, maybe not..im not the one putting my business out on NT..
grin.gif

Some Nt'ers pay extra attention to that !@%$. It's laughable when you put it in context.

[Plies] They on me daowg [/Plies]

Some Nt'ers pay extra attention to that !@%$. It's laughable when you put it in context.

[Plies] They on me daowg [/Plies]

Originally Posted by Though

for example:

Frische Produkte

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A bunch of errors, but I'm amazed at the way that came out [/color]
roll.gif
laugh.gif

for example:

Frische Produkte

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A bunch of errors, but I'm amazed at the way that came out [/color]
roll.gif
laugh.gif

It's really not that serious. NT has tons of members. If you post something interesting, someone is bound to remember it. It's like the people on FB who post every single mundane aspect of their life for the world to see, then have the nerve to call someone nosey for knowing their business.

How come you're so worried about why other people are so worried about others peoples business anyways?

It's really not that serious. NT has tons of members. If you post something interesting, someone is bound to remember it. It's like the people on FB who post every single mundane aspect of their life for the world to see, then have the nerve to call someone nosey for knowing their business.

How come you're so worried about why other people are so worried about others peoples business anyways?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I feel you

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I still remember your failed attempt at lulz when you posted your basketball team-mate and tried to goad NT into roasting him
roll.gif

and then you ended up getting roasted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I feel you

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I still remember your failed attempt at lulz when you posted your basketball team-mate and tried to goad NT into roasting him
roll.gif

and then you ended up getting roasted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

yeah, i think mayors gotta be the most prolific member who remembers every nt'ers personal history.

i think he found my screenname once and i blocked him.
laugh.gif

yeah, i think mayors gotta be the most prolific member who remembers every nt'ers personal history.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I mean if you are a regular member/contributor and have a functioning memory, you are bound to bring into play past events. I don't get how that's so hard to understand?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I mean if you are a regular member/contributor and have a functioning memory, you are bound to bring into play past events. I don't get how that's so hard to understand?

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..that was yeaaarrsss ago

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..that was yeaaarrsss ago

its just a combination of good memory and folks always putting their business out there. I used to joke about writing !$%! down about you folks and keeping a pokedex..i see some of you ******s actually believe that..but i swear my memory is superb
pimp.gif

I pretty much read every post in w/e thread I'm in or continue where I previously left off so that has to do with it too...a lot of y'all have gone on record saying you only read posts from familiar SN's or the first 1 or 2 pages...

Mayor remember when you made that thread 'bout your girl having certain type of dreams.
laugh.gif

Lincey, what's good fam?

its just a combination of good memory and folks always putting their business out there. I used to joke about writing !$%! down about you folks and keeping a pokedex..i see some of you ******s actually believe that..but i swear my memory is superb
pimp.gif

I pretty much read every post in w/e thread I'm in or continue where I previously left off so that has to do with it too...a lot of y'all have gone on record saying you only read posts from familiar SN's or the first 1 or 2 pages...

Mayor remember when you made that thread 'bout your girl having certain type of dreams.
laugh.gif

Lincey, what's good fam?

Back
Top Bottom