How u like yo eggs?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

my eggs
pimp.gif

dpu8si.png

frittata with spinach, 'shrooms, tomatoes, topped with a little parmesan

That's my current fav exactly, but in omelette form.  How do you make a frittata like that?  Looks way better
nerd.gif

Just prepare everything like you would for the omelette, but I sautee the mushrooms and spinach separately
then add half to the pan, pour the eggs on top and add the rest of the veg.

while it's cooking, just keep moving the sides of the egg in so the raw egg falls to the bottom and gets cooked.  

Do that on a medium heat until you can't move it anymore without breaking.

Then I pop it under the broiler to cook off the top because I don't like it runny.

I tried it today, not bad, but how'd you get it really fluffy like that? Mine was pretty flat.  What do you beat with the eggs?  Milk? Cream? Water?  I used water. And how many eggs did you use up there?

Scrambled with American Cheese, Pepper, Little bit of Heinz Ketchup and a little bit of Hot Sauce.

or

Overeasy/over medium with slice of American cheese and pepper. When the yolk runs out, dip that toast in there.
eek.gif
 The best.

Scrambled with American Cheese, Pepper, Little bit of Heinz Ketchup and a little bit of Hot Sauce.

or

Overeasy/over medium with slice of American cheese and pepper. When the yolk runs out, dip that toast in there.
eek.gif
 The best.

That's my current fav exactly, but in omelette form.  How do you make a frittata like that?  Looks way better
nerd.gif

Just prepare everything like you would for the omelette, but I sautee the mushrooms and spinach separately

while it's cooking, just keep moving the sides of the egg in so the raw egg falls to the bottom and gets cooked.  

Then I pop it under the broiler to cook off the top because I don't like it runny.

I tried it today, not bad, but how'd you get it really fluffy like that? Mine was pretty flat.  What do you beat with the eggs?  Milk? Cream? Water?  I used water. And how many eggs did you use up there?

That's 3 eggs, and I put about a 1.5 tbsp of water.  
You might try putting your salt and pepper (and maybe a dash of garlic powder for extra flavor)

in after you're done whisking just before you pour it into the pan

some people say the salt and pepper makes the eggs flat when you whisk it together too much.

nerd.gif

That's 3 eggs, and I put about a 1.5 tbsp of water.  
You might try putting your salt and pepper (and maybe a dash of garlic powder for extra flavor)

in after you're done whisking just before you pour it into the pan

some people say the salt and pepper makes the eggs flat when you whisk it together too much.

Back
Top Bottom