How to get rid of razor bumps?

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I have a few under my chin and around my neck. Any suggestions?
x2.

this is getting nasty.
sick.gif
they hurt like crazy too

Well I've used this microderm cleanser, exfoliation stuff. It's suppose to free the dead skin cells, so the ingrown hairs can become exposed.

I guess it's just a waiting game.

You can eliminate them by using a safety razor, or a cut throat razor. They operate in a different way, which lessens the chances of ingrown hairs appearing.

Other than that, you can try some kind of shaving lotions to calm the skin down I suppose, I don't know about those though.

Hope that helps.

the GOAT to get rid of razor bumps...

5.JPG

burns like HELL for the first minute or two, but then they disappear
pimp.gif
, put it on your face everytime you get out the shower, and your face will be superclear

no idea i'd have to check the back of my bottle, but it does have aspirin in it, so it SLIGHTLY numbs the face for a few minutes, but after a while yourface feels clean/smooth as hell

Ohh, you can see on the pic that it has tea tree oil in it on the bottom right. Preciate it Posite, I need to pick some of this up.

^word, my computer moniter at work sucks its like DARK contrast that cant be adjusted, i cant even see the borders of the thread or anything, but ya thats somegood stuff, that lil bottle runs about 20 a whop

Originally Posted by raw120

forget shaving and use an andis t outliner, at least thats what I had to do
I use that to but I'm starting to get bumps under my neck and a-apple
mad.gif

but I'm thankful that I don't get that *!+* on my face and sideburns

Skin tight is the truth .

Do this wash your face first with African Black soap with the water as hot as you can stand , then dry and apply skin tight the bumps will either be gone orgreatly reduced in No time

Stop shaving so often. Let the hair grow a lil and let the skin heal......also use clippers and no razors

question for people that have posted: what's your nationality?

reason I ask is because I've always heard many blk men cant shave w/ razors due to razor bumps. My brother has this problem, but I never have nor has myfather. However, many of my friend that are blk think I'm crazy for shaving with razors, but I've never had a razor bump. Maybe its skin-sensitivityand heredity. Discuss?

Is Skin Tight better than Tend Skin?

For me, I have to let my hair grow for a week and a half while applying Tend Skin if it gets really bad. Gotta give it time to heal.

i'm hispanic (from argentina) and i get razor bumps. so its not just my black brethren that get it

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

reason I ask is because I've always heard many blk men cant shave w/ razors due to razor bumps. My brother has this problem, but I never have nor has my father. However, many of my friend that are blk think I'm crazy for shaving with razors, but I've never had a razor bump. Maybe its skin-sensitivity and heredity. Discuss?
I'm black.

I think the reason they say black men are prone to razor bumps and can't shave with razors is because most have curly hair. And since they are shaving atan angle, the hair tends to find it way back into the skin more often than not, resulting in ingrown hairs and subsequent bumps.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

reason I ask is because I've always heard many blk men cant shave w/ razors due to razor bumps. My brother has this problem, but I never have nor has my father. However, many of my friend that are blk think I'm crazy for shaving with razors, but I've never had a razor bump. Maybe its skin-sensitivity and heredity. Discuss?
I'm black.

I think the reason they say black men are prone to razor bumps and can't shave with razors is because most have curly hair. And since they are shaving at an angle, the hair tends to find it way back into the skin more often than not, resulting in ingrown hairs and subsequent bumps.

i see. I thinks its crazy because I'm required to shave for my job (clean shaven look), and many of the other blk & hispanic dudes that work for me toethe line when it comes to shaving. I usually let a little slide because of this reason. Just crazy how similar we are yet different at the same time.

im hispanic. and i get razor bumps. and mild irritation redness on my neck after i shave with a razor or clippers

Originally Posted by mextra45

Skin tight is the truth .

Do this wash your face first with African Black soap with the water as hot as you can stand , then dry and apply skin tight the bumps will either be gone or greatly reduced in No time

i do the samethinng and it works

Back
Top Bottom