How to get older chick?

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

^Corny...

Just be intelligent and have good convo skills.. they know we're young, dumb, and full of come again? What were we talking about? Oh yeah, just be good with the off-the-cuff stuff and don't come off as childish. In my experience, every 30 year old woman ONLY thinks about sex. Just know that...
Huh?

I always thought it was the females under 30 that were striving for the D while those older were more "career-oriented" and wanted to settle down

^Corny...

Just be intelligent and have good convo skills.. they know we're young, dumb, and full of come again? What were we talking about? Oh yeah, just be good with the off-the-cuff stuff and don't come off as childish. In my experience, every 30 year old woman ONLY thinks about sex. Just know that...
Huh?

I always thought it was the females under 30 that were striving for the D while those older were more "career-oriented" and wanted to settle down

Originally Posted by scshift

^Corny...

Huh?

Older women already know someone half there age ain't tryin' to settle down with them

^Corny...

Huh?

Older women already know someone half there age ain't tryin' to settle down with them

Originally Posted by pip777

fotografías?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

^Corny...

Huh?

Look at it like this... the world is a difficult place, especially for a woman. So the career oriented ones are THEE horniest. All you hear about from career women is how bad they want a man. I got aunts that can't sit still when the game is on cuz Derrick Rose be playing
laugh.gif
. One of em got D12 body as her phone's BG image. Not his face. Nope. Just shoulders and chest in one of those compression tops #MadHorny. And I guess cuz I'm grown now, they think it's okay to say %*$% like "Oooooh if I could wrap my lips around..." HEY HEY HEY! Gat dammit, chill out! So yeah, EVERY 30+ woman dreams of "vaycay penis", that is, sex so good it knocks the stress off. If you're 20ish and tryna holla at a 43 year old, she knows it's not to start a family and settle down. First she's gonna try to get you to play her off as old #insecurity. If you don't, she'll let you in. So when she does give you the attention, you're already half way there. Just don't mess up.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

^Corny...

Huh?

Look at it like this... the world is a difficult place, especially for a woman. So the career oriented ones are THEE horniest. All you hear about from career women is how bad they want a man. I got aunts that can't sit still when the game is on cuz Derrick Rose be playing
laugh.gif
. One of em got D12 body as her phone's BG image. Not his face. Nope. Just shoulders and chest in one of those compression tops #MadHorny. And I guess cuz I'm grown now, they think it's okay to say %*$% like "Oooooh if I could wrap my lips around..." HEY HEY HEY! Gat dammit, chill out! So yeah, EVERY 30+ woman dreams of "vaycay penis", that is, sex so good it knocks the stress off. If you're 20ish and tryna holla at a 43 year old, she knows it's not to start a family and settle down. First she's gonna try to get you to play her off as old #insecurity. If you don't, she'll let you in. So when she does give you the attention, you're already half way there. Just don't mess up.

Back
Top Bottom