How to get older chick?

I just started working for this store and there is this straight %$+ woman who works there, she is like 43 but she has tight body , long hair, and green eyes. I always make eye contact with her and she smiles all the time and seems like she may be DTF lol. She asked how old I was onetime I told her 21 and she says "oh you're legal" . How can I get the digits or get puton without being too strong or thirsty ?

I just started working for this store and there is this straight %$+ woman who works there, she is like 43 but she has tight body , long hair, and green eyes. I always make eye contact with her and she smiles all the time and seems like she may be DTF lol. She asked how old I was onetime I told her 21 and she says "oh you're legal" . How can I get the digits or get puton without being too strong or thirsty ?

^Corny...

Just be intelligent and have good convo skills.. they know we're young, dumb, and full of come again? What were we talking about? Oh yeah, just be good with the off-the-cuff stuff and don't come off as childish. In my experience, every 30 year old woman ONLY thinks about sex. Just know that...

^Corny...

Just be intelligent and have good convo skills.. they know we're young, dumb, and full of come again? What were we talking about? Oh yeah, just be good with the off-the-cuff stuff and don't come off as childish. In my experience, every 30 year old woman ONLY thinks about sex. Just know that...

I want to bag the digits but really dont know how, I only get to talk to and see her as were passing by or for a minute or two here and there

I want to bag the digits but really dont know how, I only get to talk to and see her as were passing by or for a minute or two here and there

OP, she wants you. Go over to her, look her in the eye, give a slight smile while u talk in your barry white voice (if ya voice aint naturally deep like that then just talk regularly) & ask her out. Look her in the eye the entire time & act like you know she's going to say yes. You'll exude more confidence like that.

OP, she wants you. Go over to her, look her in the eye, give a slight smile while u talk in your barry white voice (if ya voice aint naturally deep like that then just talk regularly) & ask her out. Look her in the eye the entire time & act like you know she's going to say yes. You'll exude more confidence like that.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Use the flat out real talk approach. Keep in mind she's heard most of what you're asking usd to tell you to use. So throw that +%%* out. Tell her verbatim, "Hey..uh..look.... I dig you. I know I'm young as all hell, but if you have the time, can I call you after work?" Either she'll be with it, or you have NO chance AT ALL anyway... womp.. 

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Use the flat out real talk approach. Keep in mind she's heard most of what you're asking usd to tell you to use. So throw that +%%* out. Tell her verbatim, "Hey..uh..look.... I dig you. I know I'm young as all hell, but if you have the time, can I call you after work?" Either she'll be with it, or you have NO chance AT ALL anyway... womp.. 

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

^Corny...

Pretty much nailed it here

Older women are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

^Corny...

Pretty much nailed it here

Older women are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom