How to flip $1000

Yo NT I have $1000 to play around with and invest and what not. Im 19 and I want my money to make money.

GIVE ME WAYS!!!

Dont give me the whip it real hard, whip it , whip it , real hard either. Im not tryna sell drugs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Yo NT I have $1000 to play around with and invest and what not. Im 19 and I want my money to make money.

GIVE ME WAYS!!!

Dont give me the whip it real hard, whip it , whip it , real hard either. Im not tryna sell drugs
laugh.gif

/then thread

it doesnt matter. FEW HUNDRED Is good but FEW THOUSAND IS GREAT.

Not looking for long term investments though.

like 2 months.

Will do longer if worth it.

I wish I had the testicular fortitude to put a stack on black at the riverboat.

If I lost, I'd have the ultimate stoneface walking away.

smh.gif
@ myself for not being able to think of anything after you said nodrugs
laugh.gif

But figure out whats popular/needed in your area, buy it wholesale and sell it at a marked up price... like umberellas or somethin.

dammit I was gonna give you the "make it jump back like an uncut thing of that work" spiel, but nvm then

"1000 jr bacon cheeseburgers"

record yourself eating them 24/7 until you throw up... make a DVD and sell it.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Buy an ounce of marijuana
$1000 and you're telling him to buy 1 O? that must be the absolute most magnificent bud in the entire universe or somethin.

and secondly, here's my idea. buy stuff off craigslist for like $300 (maybe a PS3, etc.)

slip the dude one fake 100 every time...then resell the PS3 on eBay or whatnot and bam...profit.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Buy an ounce of marijuana
$1000 and you're telling him to buy 1 O? that must be the absolute most magnificent bud in the entire universe or somethin.

and secondly, here's my idea. buy stuff off craigslist for like $300 (maybe a PS3, etc.)

slip the dude one fake 100 every time...then resell the PS3 on eBay or whatnot and bam...profit.
trying to get him killed/ arrested
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Dirt

"1000 jr bacon cheeseburgers"

record yourself eating them 24/7 until you throw up... make a DVD and sell it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would buy

the last few posts got me laughin real hard

Back
Top Bottom