How the heck does this FB "Photo Memories" App work sick of seeing pics of exes

So I go on fb and I read messages or whatever and on my right hand corner I see pictures of girls I smushed like in 2005 at some random party and above it says "Photo Memories".  And the next day I see a pic of my ole lady and her ex from like 2007. 

Whole time whats getting on my nerves is that FB keeps showing me the exact same photo memories of like 5 people.  Same people diff pics.  Its growing quite annoying.  Anybody have any idea of how it may work? I got over 1200 friends how on earth is it that the same 4 peoples memories keep popping up?  Thanks in advance for anyone who has an answer

So I go on fb and I read messages or whatever and on my right hand corner I see pictures of girls I smushed like in 2005 at some random party and above it says "Photo Memories".  And the next day I see a pic of my ole lady and her ex from like 2007. 

Whole time whats getting on my nerves is that FB keeps showing me the exact same photo memories of like 5 people.  Same people diff pics.  Its growing quite annoying.  Anybody have any idea of how it may work? I got over 1200 friends how on earth is it that the same 4 peoples memories keep popping up?  Thanks in advance for anyone who has an answer

No doubt. I am not even friends with an ex or 2 and their pics are always popping up. It makes we want to call them and try to smash but I know ill never get away with it.

No doubt. I am not even friends with an ex or 2 and their pics are always popping up. It makes we want to call them and try to smash but I know ill never get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom