How Smart are Americans??

roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know. I just can't believe some of the responses the people give. Supposedly your mind can freeze up a bit when put on the spot like that, butnot that bad.

Anybody seen the show Street Smarts? The people they had on that show were questionable sometimes as well.

The triangle question was by far the dumbest...Some of these people though looked like they thought he was trying to trick them...and Im sure there are dumbpeople in all countries...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some of the dudes in here catching feelings, trying to insult the brits in revenge or some !#%%. just suck it up, and fix your educational system.
wink.gif

Wow that was so painful to watch. This doesn't prove stupidity, it just proves how uninformed Americans truly are. That triangle question was left fieldbut the answers were so inexcusable. What makes it worse these questions were asked in numerous locations and of course they won't show people answeringthe questions correctly, that defeats the purpose.

I literally laughed out loud when dude said Yaser(sp?) Arafat was the president of Al Queda
laugh.gif
caught me so off guard cuz he answered the question right for the mostpart
smh.gif
Too many other quotables in this. I knew theanswers to all these questions and I don't watch the news. I get all my info from the shows of Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert.
smokin.gif

That was funny.
Obviously it's highly edited, but watching how people could be so stupid is funny.

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

From his opening intro: "... but the reality couldn't be further from the truth"

Umm, how is that exactly?

Here I am as a stupid american thinking that "reality" and "truth" tend to be the same thing!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by know polish

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some of the dudes in here catching feelings, trying to insult the brits in revenge or some !#%%. just suck it up, and fix your educational system.
wink.gif

BUURNED!

sad but true the majority of people in the us don't care to learn about any other history or culture
laugh.gif
yeah right. Lets not turn this video into anythignserious.

Back
Top Bottom