How old were you when you moved out of your parents house?

I'm making enough money to live on my own now but would rather stay at home. Don't get me wrong, it's mainly beneficial for me since I only pay the water and internet bill. But also it's just me and my old man and I'd feel weird leaving him in an empty home.

On the meantime I can buy my Harley and Truck, save some money and have some fun. Depending on the market I plan on buying in like 5 years once I'm a journeyman.

My bruhs that live at home, how hard is it bringing a female there? What's the routine when it comes to having company? Ever any awkward moments?

Last edited:
My bruhs that live at home, how hard is it bringing a female there? What's the routine when it comes to having company? Ever any awkward moments?

When I lived at home for a year I never brought females back unless it was during the day or moms was out of town. If I would have had a serious gf it might have been different but I wasn't about that life then

Just copped my own first spot, not even gonna lie I'm kind of nervous b. Feel like a beta. :smh:

I'm a pretty antisocial dude so I'm not gonna have too many people coming over. I also work from home as well, so that kind of makes things worse. No girl either.

When you first moved out, how did you keep yourself busy? I kinda feel like I'm going to go insane smh
I can't relate .. When I moved out I was 17, I rebel against my parents and never wanted their money. Moved to Cali made moves got with some cool roommates , worked got my money up and I loved it.

Party a lot in Mexico, TJ, Encenadas, Rosaritos, Mexicali, etc. Cause I was young. Used to hit the HS BB games and rack up on chicks and during the day worked and made money. Best decision ever ..made money made parents proud and achieve my goal. Self gratification ...

PS when I hit 21 that started to open SD (Gaslamp) and LA clubs. CALI is a great place to live. I'm not about to argue what's better cause both NY and Cali are great .

Last edited:
Entrance/exit in my basement, which is where I stayed. Had my own bedroom in it, 'living room', bathroom, etc.

Wasn't no thang
nthat.gif
This was back when I was still messing with white women heavy and my gpops is no fan of whites lol, it was imperative they remained on the low.

He would have beefed with me.

The rule at my house is no women can spend the night

Eh dont car cuz I ain't smashing nun at the time anyway :lol:

:lol:

When I first met an ex gf, one night I left all of my dambs somewhere and was beating it up while her mother was asleep in the next room.

She knocked on the wall talm bout "I don't know what you two are doing, but it better stop." That **** got ignored like a call from an 800 number.

Then her old nasty *** came out while I was on the couch one night after smoking a blunt and had her robe open with her naked P staring at me while old girl slept. :smh:

I wonder how many fathers smashed their son's chick on the low off of similar scenarios. :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

When I first met an ex gf, one night I left all of my dambs somewhere and was beating it up while her mother was asleep in the next room.

She knocked on the wall talm bout "I don't know what you two are doing, but it better stop." That **** got ignored like a call from an 800 number.

Then her old nasty *** came out while I was on the couch one night after smoking a blunt and had her robe open with her naked P staring at me while old girl slept.
mean.gif

I wonder how many fathers smashed their son's chick on the low off of similar scenarios.
laugh.gif
Inquiring minds want to know....

DID YOU SMASH?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Hellll no. :lol:

:x

Just saying having a woman and grown up relations while living with your folks has got to be awkward if for nothing else somebody could be getting hot and bothered who isn't supposed to be.

I had an awkward moment when me and my old lady were younger before we got married and had our own place,  she was living at home with her folks and one time her sister walked in on me mouf sexing my ol' lady. It was awkward at the very least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom