How old is the oldest virgin you know? vol YNS the AC Green Edition

I mean everyone in my circle of friends, guys and girls have been in and out of relationships. Now I don't go around asking people, but no one i Know, claims to be a virgin.

However to all these cats talking about 2 5's isn't as good as bopping a 7-10, what are you talking about.

A smoking hot chick, could have the wackest P, and the average looking girl can have the most juicy, lovely.....with amazing hip skills. If you've never experienced a woman, you have no clue.

I mean everyone in my circle of friends, guys and girls have been in and out of relationships. Now I don't go around asking people, but no one i Know, claims to be a virgin.

However to all these cats talking about 2 5's isn't as good as bopping a 7-10, what are you talking about.

A smoking hot chick, could have the wackest P, and the average looking girl can have the most juicy, lovely.....with amazing hip skills. If you've never experienced a woman, you have no clue.

My aunt 66 years old ...besides her, my wife and another chick I knew but 66 and 14 is a HUGE difference 
laugh.gif
( I was 16 my wife 14)

My aunt 66 years old ...besides her, my wife and another chick I knew but 66 and 14 is a HUGE difference 
laugh.gif
( I was 16 my wife 14)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

this dude Sam is 41.  If he didn't play pro ball he would be the oldest virgin I know...
cassell.jpg

Before he made the pros, dude probably got more poon at Florida State than you have/ever will in your entire life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

this dude Sam is 41.  If he didn't play pro ball he would be the oldest virgin I know...
cassell.jpg

Before he made the pros, dude probably got more poon at Florida State than you have/ever will in your entire life.
laugh.gif

I don't get the fascination with Sam Cassel and people calling him out on his looks. He is not hideous, he looks like the average black dude.

I don't get the fascination with Sam Cassel and people calling him out on his looks. He is not hideous, he looks like the average black dude.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Two nickels make a dime every time...

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Two nickels make a dime every time...

DORTHY MORGAN... Teaches English at west Side High school in Gary, Indiana. She told our 11th grade class (in 2005) that she left her hub on the honeymoon because he was "pressuring her" to drop it off. She subsequently filed for divorce and has been a "women of God" content to live a sexless existence. And I'm telling ya'll, I believe her. You've never met an adult woman so smash-proof, ever. I swear to God. Her whole outlook on life is so desperately "virginic" that it reflects on every other faccet of her personality. AND she's a tank. She like 6 ft 200lbs
laugh.gif
. She's a big ole brick house, 60 year old, female version of Hoyt from True Blood. It's so
laugh.gif
. And she's told this story to so many classes that it can't be a lie cuz NO ONE would admit being that corny if it wasn't true.

DORTHY MORGAN... Teaches English at west Side High school in Gary, Indiana. She told our 11th grade class (in 2005) that she left her hub on the honeymoon because he was "pressuring her" to drop it off. She subsequently filed for divorce and has been a "women of God" content to live a sexless existence. And I'm telling ya'll, I believe her. You've never met an adult woman so smash-proof, ever. I swear to God. Her whole outlook on life is so desperately "virginic" that it reflects on every other faccet of her personality. AND she's a tank. She like 6 ft 200lbs
laugh.gif
. She's a big ole brick house, 60 year old, female version of Hoyt from True Blood. It's so
laugh.gif
. And she's told this story to so many classes that it can't be a lie cuz NO ONE would admit being that corny if it wasn't true.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by rjones416

My sig makes perfect sense, your brain can't understand the joke.
I'll help you understand my sig.
The girl says you like like my ex.
The guy says let's see if I feel like him.
If a girl has an ex then in most cases her ex has probably already smashed that.
So for the guy saying "Let's see if I feel like him would be a play on words almost of what the girl said.
Guy saying to the girl: If I look like your ex why not see if I feel like him too?
That's practically what my sig is saying.
Hope your brain can understand that.

i know what your sig is saying. but someone who isnt smashing cant use that kind of joke. thats why it doesnt make sense.
But someone who isn't black shouldn't say black jokes too right?
I'm done.
roll.gif
roll.gif
dummy

Just doesn't get it. Talking about smashing 7's and up ONLY when he's never even inserted penis yet. Hilarity
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rjones416

My sig makes perfect sense, your brain can't understand the joke.
I'll help you understand my sig.
The girl says you like like my ex.
The guy says let's see if I feel like him.
If a girl has an ex then in most cases her ex has probably already smashed that.
So for the guy saying "Let's see if I feel like him would be a play on words almost of what the girl said.
Guy saying to the girl: If I look like your ex why not see if I feel like him too?
That's practically what my sig is saying.
Hope your brain can understand that.

i know what your sig is saying. but someone who isnt smashing cant use that kind of joke. thats why it doesnt make sense.
But someone who isn't black shouldn't say black jokes too right?
I'm done.
roll.gif
roll.gif
dummy

Just doesn't get it. Talking about smashing 7's and up ONLY when he's never even inserted penis yet. Hilarity
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom