How Often Do Restaurants Mess With There Customers Food. Vol The Unspoken Truth

I worked at a steak-n-shake in SC a long time ago. One night these tranvestites come through the drive through. I just said "pause" after speakingthrough the headset and did my job. My manager was bugging tho' and spit in all their steakburgers. It's one thing to disagree with someone'slifestyle...you shouldn't play with peoples food though.

always be nice and tip. i think they remember if u tip or not. anyways one night last summer me and my ex we walked to dominos (it was right across thestreet). while we ordered his food and waited...a customer called and was rude to the guy. as soon as he hung up, dude was like "he's definitely gonnaget it". I told my ex to cancel his order and all he could say was..."meh heat kills all germs"

One of my boy used to work at BK, he would tell me some stories what his co-workers and him would do..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

always be nice and tip. i think they remember if u tip or not. anyways one night last summer me and my ex we walked to dominos (it was right across the street). while we ordered his food and waited...a customer called and was rude to the guy. as soon as he hung up, dude was like "he's definitely gonna get it". I told my ex to cancel his order and all he could say was..."meh heat kills all germs"
i've seen a dude at the pizza place by me chop up and ex pill with a pizza slicer and take it up the nose like it was all good. then he justputs it back hanging on the wall. grimiest pizza place ever.

I have only coughed on someone's food but it was a light cough. It was just one person and that was it. Even if you haven't tipped me since day one Iwould never do anything bad.

Back
Top Bottom