How much was your CHRISTMAS BONUS? The Unemployed NTers FTL.

Chrysler gave us a month off
pimp.gif
, video games all day baby.....

wait, they didn't give us money for that light bill though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Last year I got a $25 gift card to Best Buy, this year I got a goody bag filled with a sugar cookie, brownie, and a hershey kiss.
The hell, Frank? You work for your Mom?

laugh.gif
I'm a grateful dude for whatever I get, so it'sno biggie to me, but damn
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

How 'bout "Telling people how much your bonus was" FTL.

My parents always told me that the only people who need to know how much you make are the government and whomever you marry.
grin.gif

PrurientSole, your parents lied
Its the government and your accountant never see your salary

Not even you dogs, that means no domestic house pets....human or canine

I'm in the Air Force. No Xmas bonus but I got a $52000 re-enlistment bonus. about $40K after taxes. You get half up front and then they give you the otherhalf on your anniversary for the next 4-6 years (depends on how long you re-up for)

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

I'm in the Air Force. No Xmas bonus but I got a $52000 re-enlistment bonus. about $40K after taxes. You get half up front and then they give you the other half on your anniversary for the next 4-6 years (depends on how long you re-up for)
I didn't know the military did it like that. So you get the bonus on top of other wages? That's what it is.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

I'm in the Air Force. No Xmas bonus but I got a $52000 re-enlistment bonus. about $40K after taxes. You get half up front and then they give you the other
half on your anniversary for the next 4-6 years (depends on how long you re-up for)
I didn't know the military did it like that. So you get the bonus on top of other wages? That's what it is.

Yeah many jobs get bonuses in the military. Depends on your career field. I mean your everyday personnel or supply troops probably aren't getting bonuses.But I work in intelligence. It's all based on the demand for your specialty in the AF and to keep people in since, for example, I can easily get out andget a comfortable job with my background and security clearance.

Back
Top Bottom