how much music do you listen to on a daily basis

Thanks to NT, I got up on that Toro Y Moi 'Anything In Return' 
nthat.gif

My commute to school is an hour one way. So thats two hours just in the car alone.

Then i play music anytime im on the computer which s everyday for at least 6 hours.

So basically, my life is revolved around music.

a lot :lol:

when i wake up shower, shave, get ready, etc
anytime im driving somewhere
browsing the computer
working out
before i go to sleep

sometimes i even go for walks late at night & just like to throw something on & zone out... so relaxing :lol:

I have to listen to music everyday. I wake up to music, hear it in the car, at work, at home, and fall asleep to music. I can't remember going a day w/o music.

Only time I'm not listening to music is when I'm out doing stuff, or watching something on TV. Basically whenever I'm by myself (at home, in the car, etc) I'm listening to or making music

Sometimes I take breaks though, if my ears start to ache and/or I wanna clear my head

Sheeet... I listen to music all day 'ery day... Minimum 8-10 hours a day during the week at work... Earbud stay in when not in meetings...

Edit - I always try & share what I listen to in some of these music threads... I can't imagine my life without music of some kind...

Last edited:
Sheeet... I listen to music all day 'ery day... Minimum 8-10 hours a day during the week at work... Earbud stay in when not in meetings...

Edit - I always try & share what I listen to in some of these music threads... I can't imagine my life without music of some kind...
my man, i pretty much knew this already..

your music knowledge >>>

Out of 24 hours I'd say 10 hours at the least, I try to take rests so I can give my ears a break sometimes. I can go w/ or w/o music though.

At home when im blazing the tree

At work to make the time go by faster

Back at home after work when Im blazing the tree

When Im cleaning up

When im drawing..

At the grocery store too..

I have my headphones in so much Im surprised I haven't went deaf..

I stay listening to music. Don't have headphones though so I'm never on that anti-social tip. I'd say I have music playing 4+ hours per day. Music > TV + DVD

Today: I've ran through 7 Days of Funk twice, Eat A Peach (Allman Brothers Band) once, Blue Sky Black Death - Noir once, The Roots - Things Fall Apart three times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom