How Much Money Have You Spent On Shoes?

700 not counting returns. i wear them out and then buy a new pair to rock. it feels like i put them to better use than wearing a pair once a week/month

Originally Posted by Regal Black

too much, that's why I'm cutting it down this year. I'm trying to make some moves in my life.
Word
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

These basically sum it up for me....
sick.gif
if suze orman found out how much ive spent on shoes, i think she'd die of a heart attack, before slapping me over the head of course.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
.. word man.

WEll more than i should.

Ive been slowin down but 175 here, 190 there. its gonna end.

Ive been puttin my mind to only "Wanting" 2 or 3 pairs, and unless you are cheap, or 1 of those 3 pairs, i no longer cop.

smh im goin to the Nike outlet tomorrow tho...3 $25 off coupons gotta be spent tho.

the kobe line is killing me so far in '10 $280.00 ($10.00 extra for each pair because of high CALI tax)

Well I don't even want to know...

As of this weekend once the next Kobe V colorway and the Blk/Red Jordan VI drop, I will have spent $1,947 on shoes since Thanksgiving of THIS YEAR.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

SMH - No wonder those student loan people keep calling everyday. lol
frown.gif

SMH.... I shouldnt be thinking about this, Now I am going to start selling some of my kicks.... Looking at my new shoe box stacks very upsetting to thinkiabout, 2500 in the past 6 months.... Not a good thing, I am going to cut back this year... Guess I found out what my new years resolution is.... I'm makinmoves this year... Gettin my spending/life together....

Man after addin up the $$ I spent on 10 360 video games, I laughed thinking of what I really could've done with that money, so let alone $$$ spent on kixsince

about 10th grade, I could be makin some pretty good investments by now... lol

Money spent on Nike shoes...$30,000 (not including Cole Haan)
Money spent on Jordans...$9000
Money spent on other footwear brands...$3000
Being fresh? Priceless!

I actually REALLY like this post. It's got me thinking about all the stuff I have that I've never really used.

So far I've got a list of things going on eBay soon that will make me appox $900. Lots more to add too.

Trying to save the shoes as my last resort lol.

I could pay off my credit card, pay off my car, and buy a new TV and Laptop if I sell most of my shoes and other random things I have zero use for.

I think I could EASILY have $15,000 3 months from now if I do this plan.
pimp.gif

Enough about me though, carry on......

i would say too much! just this month, Kobe V's Chaos & Away's. A good way to start the year! Woohoo! And right now, im thinking if imma get theflu or lebron's xmas...

Back
Top Bottom