How much money can i get for a semi-broken 360????

My 360 always says "open tray" even when theres a disc in there. Eventually itll work but last night it took like 40 minutes...... Its pretty annoying. 40 minutes to go to Mw2 and get nuked 4 seconds i get into game....EFF that noise.  Id rather get rid of this one and use the money from that to get a 360 Slim.

My 360 always says "open tray" even when theres a disc in there. Eventually itll work but last night it took like 40 minutes...... Its pretty annoying. 40 minutes to go to Mw2 and get nuked 4 seconds i get into game....EFF that noise.  Id rather get rid of this one and use the money from that to get a 360 Slim.

anyone ever heard of this dude who runs some website about a llamma? It says to send him a empty email to [email protected] but thats not even a email account. i get the mailer-daemon thing when i tried. Supposedly he pays well for 360's but i didnt see a price on his website.

anyone ever heard of this dude who runs some website about a llamma? It says to send him a empty email to [email protected] but thats not even a email account. i get the mailer-daemon thing when i tried. Supposedly he pays well for 360's but i didnt see a price on his website.

Xbox360_250_TradeInFlyer.jpg

Full trade value amount must be applied toward the pre-order or purchase of a new Slim Xbox 360, new hardware subject to availability by location. No rainchecks. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer expires 7/18/10.

Full trade value amount must be applied toward the pre-order or purchase of a new Slim Xbox 360, new hardware subject to availability by location. No rainchecks. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer expires 7/18/10.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

idk if they will since mine does that stupid crap where it wont read the disc.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

idk if they will since mine does that stupid crap where it wont read the disc.

Back
Top Bottom