pimp.gif

It comes out to like 10 a year with the scholarships I got, livin on campus

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

39k when i go to st johns next semester

I'm currently at SJU

won't be there next year though, not worth it IMO
If you're there for the 6 year Pharmacy, it's worth it in the end.
Any other major, you're just wasting your money, just go to a CUNY if you're in NYC or if you're out of state go to your state colleges, cheaper for the same if not better education.
Pretty much 
To me there is no point in putting yourself in that much debt for a degree especially now

Degree don't = 100% chance of getting a amazing job 

The worst thing that can happen to you is not being able to find a job and being in debt especially when your fresh out of college 

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

39k when i go to st johns next semester

I'm currently at SJU

won't be there next year though, not worth it IMO
If you're there for the 6 year Pharmacy, it's worth it in the end.
Any other major, you're just wasting your money, just go to a CUNY if you're in NYC or if you're out of state go to your state colleges, cheaper for the same if not better education.
Pretty much 
To me there is no point in putting yourself in that much debt for a degree especially now

Degree don't = 100% chance of getting a amazing job 

The worst thing that can happen to you is not being able to find a job and being in debt especially when your fresh out of college 

i can't remember...but I went to Hunter College (CUNY)...so when I graduated, I didn't owe anybody anything. Thank goodness for the cheap tuition and financial aid

i can't remember...but I went to Hunter College (CUNY)...so when I graduated, I didn't owe anybody anything. Thank goodness for the cheap tuition and financial aid

spending only 12 a year (in loans) after aid & scholarships... 2 years total = 24k.

spending only 12 a year (in loans) after aid & scholarships... 2 years total = 24k.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

To all the dudes in here paying 50K a year 
What are you majoring in  ?? just curious 

I go to Northwestern. I could major in Art History and still pull a 6 figure job after college. Dead serious. Could say the same for a bunch of schools.
happy.gif

(Econ/History btw)
What are you trying to do with an art history major that could make you 6 figures?... or are you just saying that bc of the school?

I go to Northwestern. I could major in Art History and still pull a 6 figure job after college. Dead serious. Could say the same for a bunch of schools.
happy.gif

(Econ/History btw)
What are you trying to do with an art history major that could make you 6 figures?... or are you just saying that bc of the school?

Originally Posted by DJ bana

happy.gif

(Econ/History btw)
There are anthropology and art history majors playing with tens of millions of dollars at an investment bank as I type. There are many in management consulting as well. These places don't care what you majored in. They just care if you're smart. One figures this out really quickly when one goes through recruiting and sees the type of job offers people receive. Almost every IB class I've heard about has been super versatile in regards to majors. 
From my school's history website: 

[h1]What can you do with a degree in history?[/h1]
Just about whatever you want to do. The analytical and expository skills that the study of history develops are essential to success in virtually all lines of work or study. The career choices of recent Northwestern history majors include broadcasting, business, consulting, finance, foundation work, international relations, journalism, law, medicine, the military, museum management, philanthropy, politics, public service, publishing, research, and teaching. The liberal arts are the best training for a leadership role in life, and no discipline is more central to the liberal arts than history.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

happy.gif

(Econ/History btw)
There are anthropology and art history majors playing with tens of millions of dollars at an investment bank as I type. There are many in management consulting as well. These places don't care what you majored in. They just care if you're smart. One figures this out really quickly when one goes through recruiting and sees the type of job offers people receive. Almost every IB class I've heard about has been super versatile in regards to majors. 
From my school's history website: 

[h1]What can you do with a degree in history?[/h1]
Just about whatever you want to do. The analytical and expository skills that the study of history develops are essential to success in virtually all lines of work or study. The career choices of recent Northwestern history majors include broadcasting, business, consulting, finance, foundation work, international relations, journalism, law, medicine, the military, museum management, philanthropy, politics, public service, publishing, research, and teaching. The liberal arts are the best training for a leadership role in life, and no discipline is more central to the liberal arts than history.

Back
Top Bottom