How much is your iPhone 3g bill?

So, I'm getting an iPhone 3G.

I just want to know about how much I'm gonna end up paying a month.

I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to customize my plan, so if you guys can leave some comments listing exactly what you have on your plan and how muchit costs you it would be greatly appreciated.

Your thoughts on the iPhone is cool too (I'm sure that was going to happen anyway)

Thanks.

-Haz

if you didn't have the 1st Iphone, you will be paying the full price.

My monthly bill is around 130-150.. I really don't know but it is not that much OR it is.

The iphone is better than most phones, only phone that could compete is probably the new BB Bold....

THE END

Originally Posted by MvP07

if you didn't have the 1st Iphone, you will be paying the full price.

My monthly bill is around 130-150.. I really don't know but it is not that much OR it is.

THE END

Incorrect, the $199 and $299 price tag also applies to new subscribers or those adding a line as well.

i just changed from tmobile, my first phone bill was 242 bucks
indifferent.gif
for activation and crap
indifferent.gif

i get the cheapest plan possible; 450 anytime minutes, 5,000 nights and weekends is 69.99/month + the much needed unlimited text plan which is $20/month. Aftertaxes it's $107

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i just changed from tmobile, my first phone bill was 242 bucks
indifferent.gif
for activation and crap
indifferent.gif

i get the cheapest plan possible; 450 anytime minutes, 5,000 nights and weekends is 69.99/month + the much needed unlimited text plan which is $20/month. After taxes it's $107

if you can get a FAN account, do so (means you get a discount because of your university/ or workplace)

then if you have a FAN account, you can add free minutes and texts with some codes
at the end Im paying around $70, 650 minutes, 1500 texts, free night and weekends+data

Da R Entertainment

I think I am confusing it with the contract or activation fee...Or something. But don't new users pay more??

Originally Posted by HazDaPrince

MvP07 wrote:

What does that even mean?

borderline expensive.

My monthly bill is around $96. I pay for my mom's cell phone too. 550 anytime minutes, unlimited N&W + 200 txt and the data plan. I use to pay around$65 before I got the iPhone. Not a bad upgrade IMO.

Y'all paying too much for cell phone bills .
laugh.gif

$150/mo Just to look cool eh ?

How can any of you throw away that much money each month is beyond me. Consumerism at its finest
laugh.gif

^^ you're also on a SNEAKER forum.
I'm sure you've thrown away plenty of money.

If you can't answer the question, let it go.

Originally Posted by HazDaPrince

^^ you're also on a SNEAKER forum.
I'm sure you've thrown away plenty of money.

If you can't answer the question, let it go.
Thanks for informing me of where I am
eyes.gif
. I entered thisthread because I was curious as to how much money people were throwing away on their bills. AT&T could charge $300 a month and sheeple would still probablyhand it over. You are correct though, I have thrown away plenty of money before
tired.gif

LOL i thought about this and paying 1200$ a year on a phone.....no thanks. i pay 800/year on car insurance...and my parents pay for my phone since it'sjust an extra line and i don't even use it that much.

damn I didn't even know it cost that much $150 is ridiculous for a cell phone bill if you don't need it for work. My plan right now is 9.99 for 600mins, free night and weekends, and unlimited text on ATT.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

if you can get a FAN account, do so (means you get a discount because of your university/ or workplace)

then if you have a FAN account, you can add free minutes and texts with some codes
at the end Im paying around $70, 650 minutes, 1500 texts, free night and weekends+data
Yo my man

I work at UPS and i kno we get discounts of are bill at at&t.

now the question i have for you is where do I get these "codes" from and who do I give them to.

i got my iphone unlocked, can i just get the regular 30 dollar data plan ? or do i have to get the iphone data plan ?

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Y'all paying too much for cell phone bills .
laugh.gif

$150/mo Just to look cool eh ?
my families on a Sprint plan with 4 phones and its barely reaching $200.. Iphones gota yall paying crazy amounts and not even thinking twice

Back
Top Bottom