How Much Have You Spent In The Past Month?

ANNIVERSARY 11
ANNIVERSARY IV
NEON AIR MAX 24-7
RETRO II QF
HYPERDUNK LOW WHITE
CAROLINA ALPHA 1
OG XXI ALL WHITE
MIDWEST REGIONAL XX
MINT GREEN AIR MAX 95
ROYAL BLUE BO JACKSONS TRAINER SC 2010
DTRT III

THATS SINCE APRIL. GOT A FEW CONNECTS SO ONLY SHOE I PAID RETAIL FOR WAS THE ANNIVERSARY 11. ALL THE OLDER STUFF WAS GOOD FINDS AND ALL VVNDS

I've spent $159 on Anniversary 11's and I'll get the 9's Sat and the month of June will cost me some money with the infared pack coming to my city.

Past month or so

Kobe V (Home's)
Penny 2 (White/Atlantic Blue)
Penny 3's (white/red)
Lebron VII (Grey/Orange)

Somewhere around 325

Do you though man, if you like sneakers, and can pay the bills then buy all the sneakers you please..

I'm 20, and in school so the amount of money I can make is not really reasonable to save or be able to, so I might as well spend it while I have no major bills and debt that will kill me...

89.99 7 pack (finishline mistake)
190.00 powder blue
130.00 oreo

i project the following for this year:
2-3 infared 6 packs
white varsity red
pearl foams
cough drop foams
all 9's and 13's
cool grey

wow you guys spend alot! i use to collect from 03-07. thats when i was spending $$. I bought the varsity red vi's . i jus been wearin my j's from 03-07. so only $150 in the last 3 years lol.

If you're referring to how much I've spent on JB products, $0.00. Matter of fact, they owe me money. All these years I've spent on their products for style or performance & lately they've been coming out with wackness. So again, $0 for the past 4 years. Last JB product I bought was the all white XXI's.

I would say, na it all depends on your status in life. I have 4 kids 3 vehicles and a large mortgage payment. I still buy at least 2 pairs of jays every month plus i keep my kids laced. But if you are doing it like that every month then yeah you got issues especially paying over retail. Which i could only assume since most of those shoes are old.

1. Oreo's $60 ds (best deal ever in craig's list)
2. Space Jams  2009 ds $180
3. Silver Aniv 11's $200
4  2's $135
5. 9's ????????????

I was just lucky to cop my j's in a good price this month
laugh.gif

$68 Dallas allstar af1s
$135 AJ II QF
$150 Uni blue IXs

Got all that yesterday from my boy, the IX's are nice

Back
Top Bottom