How much have you given a stripper?

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This...

That... its all bad when you start using their ATM machines...
tired.gif
laugh.gif
 this guy knows

roll.gif
i see the girls dragging dudes over to the ATM all the time. happened to me only once. came prepared ever since. losing track of dances FTL
frown.gif

astronomical drink prices dont help
mad.gif

Haven't ever spent money in a strip club. 
roll.gif

I have made it rain on random %$%% in the club before, though. Threw about $20 in ones on a pole that like 4 or 5 chicks were dancing on at a kappa party once.

Fun times.

bout 100 maybe...i say if u spend more than a couple 100 in the strip club u mite as well try to !#$%...i ran off on a stripper at kamals 21 one time tho
laugh.gif
, she was mad as hell actin like she was in the dope game & %!@* talkin bout sum "a *%%%* ran off on me yesterday i cant keep takin all these losses"

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

too much...

30t6p3b.gif

This...

tired.gif

Brotha going in with like 3 bills that's your limit next thing you know you paying that crazy strip club ATM fee just to give away more money.Them black chicks with the wavy hair will be the death of me.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
 this guy knows

roll.gif
i see the girls dragging dudes over to the ATM all the time. happened to me only once. came prepared ever since. losing track of dances FTL
frown.gif

astronomical drink prices dont help
mad.gif

Whats sad was I didnt get dragged to the atm. It was a re-up, I went willingly
eyes.gif

Drinks and tips put you ove the budget quick
mad.gif

I don't bring my debit anymore

Next time (real talk), I'm going to go in with not a single buck on me. I will then proceed to get the attention of the hottest stripper and ask straight up "How much I gotta pay to boink you, ma?"

Do you think there are any negative drawbacks to my plan?

Too much...and that's the last time I've been to the strip club. Spending over 200 on a female and no happy ending...

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Next time (real talk), I'm going to go in with not a single buck on me. I will then proceed to get the attention of the hottest stripper and ask straight up "How much I gotta pay to boink you, ma?"

nope you're good. post results, preferably in video form.

Way too much moeny. Cant believe how much I wasted on the P that I couldn't get. Been on Strip club Hiatus for 3 months. Prob the longest times since I turned 21.

I remember when I was 20, I went to Wiggles in NYC. All nude bt no alcohol. Wasted $275 on the champagne room because I just got my tax return money and my bday just passed. Biggest waste ever.

Cant Wait

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

nope you're good. post results, preferably in video form.

that #%*#! prolly gon charge like 200-250 & thats  at the most

Like 3-4K.......But it was funny money.
laugh.gif

I will say, they did ANYTHING we wanted, literally.

I hope they did not put that in their bank accounts.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Like 3-4K.......But it was funny money.
laugh.gif

I will say, they did ANYTHING we wanted, literally.

I hope they did not put that in their bank accounts.
roll.gif

%$##!*% lol, if I had fake money is do some wild $$@% to, can't even lie

Originally Posted by Diego

This...

tired.gif

Brotha going in with like 3 bills that's your limit next thing you know you paying that crazy strip club ATM fee just to give away more money. Them black chicks with the wavy hair will be the death of me.

Saying "Yes" to a $10 dollar fee like it says $1.75
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

tired.gif

One spot we was at had a 25 dollar fee and you couldn't take out less than 50... My guy jumped outta the tree looking at this bad $#+ hispanic "dancer" 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't been to one in damn near 7-8 months though... I did get that feeling not too long ago

laugh.gif
that ATM fee at a strip club is NO JOKE

I ALWAYS go inside to my main bank of choice earlier in the day and get like 25 $1 dollar bills, I don't do the random "let's go to a strip club" crap, it gotta be agred upon in advance
laugh.gif

nothing, i don't tip.  they knew what it was when they took the job.  anybody can be a stripper, i don't get tips to be a mechanic.

really though, idk less than $50

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Total: $200

Btw
I never throw out more than $1. But I will throw out a few at a time of they blow my mind.

On that note Bmore scrip clubs *+@!%!!!
Norma jeans>>>>>>any other shake jawn
They work HARD (nh) for the $ (literally one dollar at a time!) and got the ASSets to boast.$200 is living like a king for 2 hrs in Bmore lol!

^^ he speaks truths..
anyway...first trip to a strip club i see an old friend from middle school...working
laugh.gif
....recognizes me starts tellin me bout her 2 kids and trynna take my money
30t6p3b.gif

told her you work her better shake something 
grin.gif
...saw her in a whole new light that day 
laugh.gif

/coolStory

for thread sake i prolli blew only $50. poor college student.

anybody ever gone with some ladies?...any different? experience wise

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Total: $200

Btw
I never throw out more than $1. But I will throw out a few at a time of they blow my mind.

On that note Bmore scrip clubs *+@!%!!!
Norma jeans>>>>>>any other shake jawn
They work HARD (nh) for the $ (literally one dollar at a time!) and got the ASSets to boast. $200 is living like a king for 2 hrs in Bmore lol!

Cha mann, been wanting to hit that spot (nh) , heard it was nice might try to make it out there soon. So if I have about $60 on me I can still have a decent time @ Norma Jeans?

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

anybody ever gone with some ladies?...any different? experience wise

I used to go with my wife all the time, hell she sent me to the ATM the first time I used it
laugh.gif

Its a good time if they're not afraid of being touched
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom