how much grey 4 rings tee could we get?

wink.gif
hello,everybody,i am a chinese,very like 4rings tee.
i bought a FL grey one,many people say that NT grey one is KOBE'S
i have some question to ask :
1.which grey did kobe wear in the parade
2.how much path did we get the grey 4 rings tee.
(Nikestore.com and kb24.com release 393971-071 Charcoal Heather 100%cotton
FOOTLOCKET released 393971-906 grey one 100%cotton these 2 are what i only knew)
please tell me other path,and which different are these grey one?
3.some ebay seller has 393971-071 Charcoal Heather one, but they are not 100%cotton, it's 50%cotton,why?where are they released?
4.i want to buy 393971-071 Charcoal Heather, one which is 100%cotton,and the other which is 50%cotton,these 2 393971-071 are seen same?only material different?

thanks,i am waiting for yours reply

The one Kobe wore to the parade was the same one Nike.com released and HOH/Footlocker had the lower quality shirt. (I think)

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

The one Kobe wore to the parade was the same one Nike.com released and HOH/Footlocker had the lower quality shirt. (I think)

Nike.com shirt is 100% cotton as i saw on the neck tag. There is another path lakersstore.com but i don't know if they still have them other than thateastbay.com also sold the nikestore edition 4 ring shirts if that helps. You should get the one shirt that you want to get and not the footlocker one. The greynikestore edition ones are and will always be what everyone will want because kobe wore them. Thanks.

what you mean is that i should buy 393971-071 NOT 906,IT'S OK?
but 100%cotton or 50%cotton? have these two material grey 071 any different in color?

yes buy the 071 color that is the one kobe wore. it is pure cotton 100% i looked at the neck tag it says that so yes. Yes 906 is the solid grey and 071 is theheather grey.

is tags in the sleeve in all of 071NT's grey?
i saw FL grey 's tags in the neck.

it's puzzle, i ask many seller in ebay, their HEATHER GREY ONE ,(nt verson) is 50% cotton.
is all of heather grey from niketown is not 100% cotton? why does nikestore.com show thier tee is 100% cotton?
anyone who have got heather grey to told me the truth???

why do you gotta tell everyone you're chinese....what does that have to do with anything?
laugh.gif
. i have a size m brand new the one kobe word, let me know ifyou're interested.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

why do you gotta tell everyone you're chinese....what does that have to do with anything?
laugh.gif
LOLOL!

I'm Filipino, if that matters...

laugh.gif
. i have a size m brand new the one kobe word, let me know if you're interested.

haha, because it could tell why my english is poor.... and i am in asia , don't know the situation in the US about the 4rings tee.

laugh.gif
. i have a size m brand new the one kobe word, let me know if you're interested.

hello,i wanna a L NT grey one.

actually it is 50 cotton 50 polyester on the nikestore 4 rings just looked at it again. Sorry.

Originally Posted by jn48

laugh.gif

haha, because it could tell why my english is poor.... and i am in asia , don't know the situation in the US about the 4rings tee.
Your english seems pretty good to me compared to some of the clowns on here.

JR5

OH? haha, thanks for your praise, i could just communicate with everybody in English not very hard.

Back
Top Bottom