how much bread do strippers REALLY make?

Most of them don't make serious bank, but the top 5-10% probably make somewhere from 75K to 200K a year.

All of the strippers I messed with were broke, mainly because they were just normal looking girls who just happened to strip.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

My ex was a stripper and let me tell you, they're all broke. It seems to me like every stripper has their own unique black hole when it comes to money. Either its yay weed alcohol or some other costly thing. I've yet to meet a stripper who's actually well off financially. They can be if they really wanted to, my ex used to bring home like 400+ on a good night. And this is in KC, MO, imagine how much a decent stripper could make in a really big city
nerd.gif

I don't like going to strip clubs anymore after dating a stripper, I used to bust on her chest before she went to work all the time, she'd be rubbin them in dudes faces and *%**
laugh.gif
I'd also never date a stripper again. Trust me, they're all *%@!#%
wink.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
That's so foul.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

YEAH THIS FEMALE I KNOW IS STRIPPING BUT BE DOING PILLS,GREENERY SO THAT COST MOST OF HER ALL HER PAY

BUT SHE GOT MANY TRICKS/SIMPS ..SO SHE CAN WORK THEM OUT DAILY LIKE SOME BURNOUT PHONES

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I know a few strippers and the money they make is bananas. Most of them are students, and they are able to cover tuition with no issue while living very nice lifestyles.

I think the money you make largely depends on the city. Someone working in a major city like NYC or LV is bound to make a cool thousand a night if they are really good.

I'm in a Master's program where a lot of people I know choose to pay out of pocket. You'd be surprised how some people make ends meet. I don't judge and I'm not ashamed to say I know a few.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

My ex was a stripper and let me tell you, they're all broke. It seems to me like every stripper has their own unique black hole when it comes to money. Either its yay weed alcohol or some other costly thing. I've yet to meet a stripper who's actually well off financially. They can be if they really wanted to, my ex used to bring home like 400+ on a good night. And this is in KC, MO, imagine how much a decent stripper could make in a really big city
nerd.gif

I don't like going to strip clubs anymore after dating a stripper, I used to bust on her chest before she went to work all the time, she'd be rubbin them in dudes faces and *%**
laugh.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
That's so foul.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
So that shimmer is not just from glitter??

It all depends where you're working and what you're doing. But there are a lot of strippers that spend their money on foolish things.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
That's so foul.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
So that shimmer is not just from glitter??

wow dating a stripperrrr

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Legit strippers in Vegas have the potential to make a lawyer's salary. 120k+

strippers and lawyers cannot coexist !

I know a few strippers and the money they make is bananas. Most of them are students, and they are able to cover tuition with no issue while living very nice lifestyles.

I think the money you make largely depends on the city. Someone working in a major city like NYC or LV is bound to make a cool thousand a night if they are really good.

roll.gif
 @ gary coleman... good execution....

somebody kick me that "SHUT YO GODDAMN +## UP" gif...

or maybe the wee-bay gif from the Wire...

this guy is trippin out... talkin bout "most of them are students"...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

roll.gif
 @ gary coleman... good execution....

somebody kick me that "SHUT YO GODDAMN +## UP" gif...

or maybe the wee-bay gif from the Wire...

this guy is trippin out... talkin bout "most of them are students"...

grin.gif
2zgrla9.jpg

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
post.gif
Re: What sexual thing do YOU want to do[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
I really wish I had a best friend kind of girl who I could also have sex with. A confidante, a lover, a partner in crime and a best friend. I've never found anyone openminded enough to have this kind of relationship. I've only been with two women, and one was a prostitute (long story involving a threesome). The other was an amazingly hot ex-dancer, but it was established that it would only be a one-time thing.

Will I ever find her?
That's hot. 

Back
Top Bottom