How much are your "kids" worth

Originally Posted by pookieman

I mean, I kill these things daily, why not put them to good use?
ohwell.gif

That'd be my logic if I could find a bank around m way.

Took me awhile to realize what son was talking about. I was like 
indifferent.gif
 at first, then i realizes he was talking about being a donor.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

pookie stop lying...you ain't that pretty.
I dunno dude, but this sounds like a humble brag thread, not so in disguise.

still though

bringing a conscience human being into the world, just because of $2k? might sit well with others (and i do see the other benefits) but personally I would never be able to go through with it

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why not be a sperm donor instead?...ya seen "the kids are alright"?

Point_over_your_head.jpg

roll.gif
 All good Steezy...at least you caught up.

Whats the market rate for this sort of thing? I never even considered it. But I knew it was enough to keep some people going back... 
laugh.gif

pookies a hot dark handsum peace of man meat,..i could c why he was approached...so chocolately and atheltic with the skin of an african king that rules the land

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wait is this thread real life?.... Dudes would really give up their children?...damb
Maaaannnn that's crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

pookies a hot dark handsum peace of man meat,..i could c why he was approached...so chocolately and atheltic with the skin of an african king that rules the land

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

How tall is OP?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

roll.gif
roll.gif

How tall is OP?
I can only expect such a handsome man as pookie to be a the appropriate and most desired height to mate with all the womenz of the land.
6'3"

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

roll.gif
roll.gif

How tall is OP?
I can only expect such a handsome man as pookie to be a the appropriate and most desired height to mate with all the womenz of the land.
6'3"

Nice height, I see why he got approached.
I wouldnt do it though.

Can't do it. I want to raise them myself.

But if you can handle it it, do you, think about it thoroughly before making your decision.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

pookie stop lying...you ain't that pretty.
I dunno dude, but this sounds like a humble brag thread, not so in disguise.
Basically.
I wouldn't do it but you better go talk to a lawyer and get some paper work drawn up so no one hits you with child support later on.

Back
Top Bottom