How McDonald's Chicken Nuggets are really made

Haven't had McNuggets in YEARS! Should I give in and try them? Or continue avoiding them?

That video was showing how they're processed in Canada, is it the same way in the US? I know in Europe they don't make them the same since there was a chemical that was banned there. A chemical that they still put in the chicken here.
this

The ***** that invented these, ****, he rich as a mfer... got the bone all the way out of the damn chicken... :pimp:

The man who invented them things is just some sad *** down in the basement of McDonald's, thinking of some **** to make some money for the real players.

who told you

Son you know all the words to 7 things.

Prolly eat da butt wit bobby caldwell playin soft on da background

Last edited:

who told you
Son you know all the words to 7 things.

Prolly eat da butt wit bobby caldwell playin soft on da background
Your mom told me she wouldnt tell anybody man 
mean.gif
 Now all of NT knows.
roll.gif

Last edited:
CANADA DONT HAVE A DOLLAR MENU CUHz

they probably use the good meat in Canada, leave the pink goo for us Americans

Come on, everyone should know better. There's probably less than 5% chicken in each nugget, and the chicken patties are 100% chicken SKIN. My brother worked at the factory here that provides chicken products for McD's.

Us mcdonalds =\= canada mcdonalds

I got a piece of bone before in my nugget

Went to McDonalds once in my life and never will again.

Garbage.

Since going vegan, I've come across quite a few meat substitutes/nuggets that taste pretty damn close to Mcnuggets minus the grease. So there's nooooo way I'm going to believe they're actually using 100% chicken breasteses.

If there is any actual chicken I bet it's like 10%  bone meal and chicken fat, the real nasty $#!* 
sick.gif

Since going vegan, I've come across quite a few meat substitutes/nuggets that taste pretty damn close to Mcnuggets minus the grease. So there's nooooo way I'm going to believe they're actually using 100% chicken breasteses.

If there is any actual chicken I bet it's like 10%  bone meal and chicken fat, the real nasty $#!* :x  

Info? :nerd: I would like to try them if it tastes almost like fast food but healthy. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom