How many wings can you eat in one setting?

I average around 30 on wing nights back home. It's not that I'm full, it's just I get tired of the flavor and it's too rich for my liking.

The toilet doesn't stand a chance though
laugh.gif
My family knows not to go in the bathroom after me when I come home from wingnight
laugh.gif

Just ate 20, normally I go for 16.

My record is 35-40, not sure what was the final score.. It was @ a buffet.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Wings don't fill me up at all
this, im pretty sure i could eat 100 if i wanted. the most i ever ate was like 78 wit fries & i woulda kept goin but it wasnt nun left

probably 30+ buffalo wild wings and 15+ from Dallas BBQ

high metabolism FTW

I went to hooters for all you can wings. Walking in we were like pfft 50 60 no problem. We both got to 25 and tapped out lol

Originally Posted by eashawty

this, im pretty sure i could eat 100 if i wanted. the most i ever ate was like 78 wit fries & i woulda kept goin but it wasnt nun left

Im calling shenns.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by eashawty

Im calling shenns.
me & my homeboy got a 100 piece & a large fry, so it wasnt like i just smashed a boatload of fries. & wings barely be havin any meat on em, all they do is line my stomach so i can drink liquor.

Depends on whose. Had some bon chon wings for the first time, them things are huge. Straight roided out crispy delicious wings, i don't think i could do more than 12 of that compared to say your run of the mill buffalo wild wings type, could do about 20.

I've eaten 50 before; it amazes me that people can eat over 300.  How do their bodies handle that?!

depends on where they are from. BWW boneless wings i could do like 80. I did 36 at hooters but that was along with 2 big beers also

The most i've done was 75 wings, a cheeseburger, and 2 Adios's. I slept like a baby that night. 
laugh.gif

How the hell you guys doing this??  I cant even finish a 10 piece from Hooters.  
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom