How many wings can you eat in one setting?

I murderalized 16 yesterday plus about 8 long breast strips and fries with a 32 oz Gatorade last night easily. I bet I could easily do about 40 before I started to feel sick, then started to hate myself

72 wings at my local Hooters. Asked for a victory Dr. Pepper refill from the Hooters chick.
pimp.gif
Then proceeded to yack on the plate
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

usually 12 is good for me....25 is my best.

Random, but I LOVE buffalo wild wings reheated more than fresh out the kitchen, less saucy, more flavor

I used to work at wingstop and would split 70 between me and my coworker will. So 35 a piece everyday. Woah. Ive gotten over 50 at Pluckers though and there wings are HUGE.

the most i have done is 20 but i was still hungry afterwards so idk. depends on size and boneless or not

At least 20 Im sure, never really tried. I always get really hot sauce when I eat them so that drops the number down a bit

Somewhere between 30-40. But thats with drinking a large amont of water. Im pretty sure I could double that if i dont drink anything.

Hmm...if im really hungry and if I dont drink inbetween wings, probably 20-25.

If I have a coke inbetween, I say like 15. Wings and soda.
pimp.gif

Most of the time when I get wings, I get 10-15 and I'm still a bit hungry. I can eat 20 easily.

Maybe 30-40

Back
Top Bottom