How many times have you moved?

From what I remember 6 times right now, and soon to be 7......but who knows when.
tired.gif

From what I remember 6 times right now, and soon to be 7......but who knows when.
tired.gif

born in new jersey, then moved to eastern PA (Scranton area), then moved to Illinois (Aurora/Naperville area), then moved to western PA (pittsburgh area) and been here for the last 10 years

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

born in new jersey, then moved to eastern PA (Scranton area), then moved to Illinois (Aurora/Naperville area), then moved to western PA (pittsburgh area) and been here for the last 10 years

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

Scranton is a real place?
eek.gif
 i had no idea
laugh.gif

only 3 times for me

germany  to Bmore
Bmore to Germany
Germany to VA

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 i had no idea
laugh.gif

only 3 times for me

germany  to Bmore
Bmore to Germany
Germany to VA

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 i had no idea
laugh.gif
Yeah, the "Electric City."
pimp.gif

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 i had no idea
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 i had no idea
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

so that would be 3 times
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 i had no idea
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom