How many times do you guys have sex? Vol. Serious relationship

thegggame

Banned
How many times do you guys do it a month? I'm talking about guys that are in serious relationship and relationship thats not based on sex.

It depends..when things are good..it could be everyday..when they are bad could be once a month..
smh.gif

yeah. it all depends. sometimes once a day, others 1-2 times a week. and then other 1-2 times every other week. haha it all depends.

you gotta specify if you live at home or not and your age too if this is gonna be usable in any way.

Before the puppy? 3-4x a week. After the puppy??
laugh.gif
like having a damned baby, but it's getting back to normal
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

12 - 15 a month. 3 - 5 a week.

things are insanely wild though when you're in the first flush of a relationship.
damn.

i remember those times

been with my now fiance for 6+ years ... we definitely trailed off in the past few years but i would say our average is like once a week ... cuz theres oneweek when shes riding the red line, and we may just not have time or be too tired another week but we try to make up for that on weekends ...

been together for 6 1/2 yrs....lived together for about 2.... he do it once a week for sure.... maybe twice one week if we have time

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

things are insanely wild though when you're in the first flush of a relationship.
i love the start of a new relationship...its like you cant get enough of each other
eek.gif

I see my girl about 5x a week..Out of those 5 days, maybe 3-4 times?

3-4 x 3= 9-12 times per month

Some days it'll be twice a day, some days none..

I've smashed while she had her . though
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

I've smashed while she had her . though
embarassed.gif

I am sure everyone in a serious relationship has done that. The urge is just too strong...even for something as disgusting as that.

usually around 4-5 times a week. sometimes left gets busy and i don't smash. and since im not in a relationship, no P is guarunteed P so if im not on thegrind...
smh.gif

well let me try to some it up..

relativly speaking 30 days in a month, a girl period is usually 5 days..

so outta 30 days with my shorty prolly like 8 or 9 days...

Back
Top Bottom