How many pushups can you do in a minute?

if you do 50 in a minute you are weak as hell
laugh.gif
I can do around 100 im more than postive.
edit: i do diamond pushups like cake so regular pushups are easy for me. 

Originally Posted by pianoman52

84. not even joking. my krav instructor said navy seals do about 90.

Don't tell that to these fools.
laugh.gif
The only thing they've worked hard for was for a pair of sneakers!
laugh.gif

Btw... Why the hell y'all gravedigging?

Originally Posted by pianoman52

84. not even joking. my krav instructor said navy seals do about 90.

Don't tell that to these fools.
laugh.gif
The only thing they've worked hard for was for a pair of sneakers!
laugh.gif

Btw... Why the hell y'all gravedigging?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

I have a personal trainer and I get tested on this three times every week but only for 30 seconds and I can do 57 in 30 seconds I know some of u might think I'm lying but i run track professionally so I am in shape to do it I'll have to try the entire minute since I haven't and can't give an accurate number on that. My entire workout is crazy though I do a total of 85 stations for 30 seconds it helps build your endurance. I can believe the guy that said he can do 93 cause I know some ppl that knock out pushups like it's nothing.

Proper push-ups? 57 in 30 seconds means almost 2 push-ups a second. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes over here really thinking they gon get some E cred taking their time to make up a story

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

I have a personal trainer and I get tested on this three times every week but only for 30 seconds and I can do 57 in 30 seconds I know some of u might think I'm lying but i run track professionally so I am in shape to do it I'll have to try the entire minute since I haven't and can't give an accurate number on that. My entire workout is crazy though I do a total of 85 stations for 30 seconds it helps build your endurance. I can believe the guy that said he can do 93 cause I know some ppl that knock out pushups like it's nothing.

Proper push-ups? 57 in 30 seconds means almost 2 push-ups a second. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes over here really thinking they gon get some E cred taking their time to make up a story

laugh.gif
at this whole thread, half the fat +@$!% on NT start breathing hard and sweating even thinking about doing a pushup

laugh.gif
at this whole thread, half the fat +@$!% on NT start breathing hard and sweating even thinking about doing a pushup

Back
Top Bottom