How many pairs of shoes did you guys take to college?

where you going to school OP? if you're going far away bring ONLY what's needed.

I'm from LA and go to school in New England,
I brought
Boots (freakin snow)
Dress Shoes (networking/formals/ dates)
Gym Shoes
Bball Shoes if you ball
Beaters for going out
Neutral color shoes for every day use (vans)

7-8
but make sure you can somehow store the boots until the winter and rotate when you get home,
I've picked up two pairs of shoes that have not even seen my house since I overpack all the time.

I took about 5 or 6 pairs, ended up buying around 5 or 6 pairs (I went to school in the city so malls and shopping was everywhere)

I would rotate kicks from semester to semester. I'd take a few pairs home and bring a few different pairs back.

I brought 5 pairs w/ box this year to my dorm. When packing up to go back home, I had about 20 pairs w/ box in my dorm (copped + shipped to dorm).

The 5 I brought were 1 pair of beaters, 1 pair of basketball kicks, 2 of my favs (but nothing too special) and a pair of clarks.

Ahh the annual "how many pairs did you take to college" thread...

...Well dont take any foambs if you dont want em to be permanently borrowed.

I took most of them at the time which was like 20 pairs. I rocked most of them but no more than 1-2 times all year. I ended up having a rotation and didn't give much burn to the others. It was always a hassle when packing and moving out. Listen to these guys.

I took a dozen...give or take a couple. I had an apartment so it wasn't a problem for me.

I brought two pairs of dunks, two pairs of diesels, a pair of dress shoes, a pair of bball shoes, a pair of trainers, and two pairs of soccer cleats, and some slides. 

I think I'll bring like two pairs of Janoski's, two ball shoes, slides, a pair of Sperry's, and maybe another casual shoe.
laugh.gif
 I ain't bringing my foams. Thanks for the help again.

Luckily I didn't have the shoes I have now when I was in college or it would have been a struggle. I suggest you don't bring anything good. First off, you probably won't have room for your boxes (assuming you store them in boxes), two, it's college, the typical college student doesn't care about kicks like that. You could have your good stuff stolen if you're not careful, or many types of other things can happen. Take a few ok pairs, but nothing special.

To be honest OP most days you won't even feel like getting a fresh fit together, especially if you have those early classes. I think my first week in college I picked out what I was going to wear and after that all the way til I graduated it was bball shorts/sweats and a tee and slides in the summer & jeans, tee shirt, north face in the winter...

Back
Top Bottom