How many of you would of done the same thing? vol. Def not me

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

"It's not my money. I shouldn't take it. I don't care if you put another zero on there, I wasn't raised to take money that isn't mine," said Adams, a 54-year-old single man who credits his deceased parents for teaching him right from wrong. "If I saw you drop it, I'd say, `Excuse me, sir. I think you dropped something."'

pimp.gif

respect.
although
laugh.gif
@ you if you thought i would be giving that !*@+ back.
Bills need to be paid

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

"It's not my money. I shouldn't take it. I don't care if you put another zero on there, I wasn't raised to take money that isn't mine," said Adams, a 54-year-old single man who credits his deceased parents for teaching him right from wrong. "If I saw you drop it, I'd say, `Excuse me, sir. I think you dropped something."'

pimp.gif

respect.
although
laugh.gif
@ you if you thought i would be giving that !*@+ back.
Bills need to be paid

nah, how do you lose almost 20k. Must not have meant that much to that individual.

no way my broke %#@ losing that much bread.

nah, how do you lose almost 20k. Must not have meant that much to that individual.

no way my broke %#@ losing that much bread.

Some people need to know the difference between a good deed, and something that's just good for yourself.

Some people need to know the difference between a good deed, and something that's just good for yourself.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

those bills are marked, so you would have been caught if you tried to use them.

....not if you spent it with the right people...on the right thing
wink.gif

How would you get caught though? Its not like cashiers scan money after you give it to them. Unless they scan $100's after or something, but then they woudnt know who gave in which $100 bill.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

wink.gif

How would you get caught though? Its not like cashiers scan money after you give it to them. Unless they scan $100's after or something, but then they woudnt know who gave in which $100 bill.

In this situation, it would look too sketch. At first I would try to return it. But if I found out it wasnt some sort of bait or trickery. It's mine
pimp.gif

In this situation, it would look too sketch. At first I would try to return it. But if I found out it wasnt some sort of bait or trickery. It's mine
pimp.gif

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

GSDOUBLEU wrote:

wink.gif

.....the Secret Service or the FBI (cant remember which) is whos responsible for tracking you down for this.

....say you go to various places you normally go shopping. the mall, walmart, target, lowes, etc. once the bills from those companies get back to the treasury they can pinpoint where the bills came from. the SS or FBI would then goto the places the bills came from and go through the tapes to look for any consistencies in customers over a given period of time until they got down to you. its really not that difficult if you have the credentials and resources like the government does.

....going out of state and buying illegal goods solves that problem though. just dont buy anything from people that know anything about you, and you should be good.

...the same can be done with buying regular....legal items as well. you just have to be a little creative.

Back
Top Bottom