How many of you guys cant go a day without flossing?

im like pele

Banned
seriously...I can not sleep if I don't dental floss...

Flossing is just as important as brushing...and I bet half of you guys never even do it

I floss every night. Dentist gets mad at me if I dont...and you know the dentist knows if you aint flossing.

i never flossed in my life. Flame away, but I find nothing wrong with my teeth. White, shiny, and no complaints from my dentist.

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

i never flossed in my life. Flame away, but I find nothing wrong with my teeth. White, shiny, and no complaints from my dentist.

gingivitis is on the way lol

*doesn't raise hand*

i don't floss cuz i'm lazy...the dentist keeps telling me to do so and that i have gingivitis, but i only do it every once in a while. but my teeth arestill in decent shape.

the only time i do it is when the dentist does it....its pretty bad...
and my teeth arent the best looking either

roll.gif

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

Flossing is just as important as brushing...and I bet half of you guys never even do it

i almost never floss and i would bet my soul i have 10x better oral hygiene than u

Originally Posted by AbortionPortion15

Originally Posted by IM LIKE PELE

i almost never floss and i would bet my soul i have 10x better oral hygiene than u

I would floss once every few months, but never too seriously. then last month I went to the dentist and she told me I had excess gum tissue as a result ofnot flossing (no cavities, white teeth, no plaque issues, great bone structure, but excess gum growth..) I had never noticed this and didn't realize itwas an issue cuz I couldnt really see it. she had to essentially, remove the gum tissue with that little hook tool she has. One of the most painful dentalexperiences (if not the most since ive never had any major work done besides braces) ive ever had. When I rinsed my mouth wouldn't stop bleeding.

I now floss every night. Sometimes twice if the mood strikes me. You might THINK you have great oral hygiene but uh... Wait til you get that periodontaltreatment.

i floss like every 3 days...hard to pick up the habit...i rinse with listerene(sp?) and brush w/ toothpaste every night and day...i also brush withouttoothpaste a few times throughout the day if i can...

yea i was recently reminded about my non-flossing habits...first thing my dentist asked was whether me and dental floss were on good terms lately
laugh.gif

i do use mouthwash though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sick.gif
@ dudes not flossing. floss once and smell the dental floss after.

This is gross. For those of you that haven't done this before, you're in for a treat, lol.

to tell the truth. i haven't flossed since the last time i got my teeth cleaned. which was about a year and a half ago. it truly sucks not having dentalinsurance or any insurance at that.

I have once now - after one of these posts I went out and got some floss and had a shot. Can't say any miracles happened.

I asked my dentist about it at my checkup last year and he said there was no point - he would tell me when I need to start.

Back
Top Bottom