How many of each CDP are made? How limited/rare are they in comparison to you average retro release

How many of each Collezione CDP are made? How rare does this make them? How many are made in comparison to your normal Jordan retro release? Why don'tyou think Jordan Brand does not number their shoes by putting a serial number on them. Example: 8,905 out of 10,000

Originally Posted by ehbball88

How many of each Collezione CDP are made? How rare does this make them? How many are made in comparison to your normal Jordan retro release? Why don't you think Jordan Brand does not number their shoes by putting a serial number on them. Example: 8,905 out of 10,000

The serial number will be for that particular size only. So you still wouldnt how many pairs Jordan Brand released.

not as many as you think! and im not meaning that from a "rare" standpoint, but as each pack is released, the production numbers are smaller than thepack that precedes the current one. example, nikestore, nike.com, or whatever you want to call it splits the product about with swoosh.com. with that beingsaid, thats why they stopped discounting the packs on swoosh.

the stores here in b-more are only getting about 12-15 packs per store and i do know
that the most limited pack was the 6/17 pack with the carmines

the store that i get my packs from has had every pack but only got kids sizes in the 6/17 pack and they always have every hot jordan release so i called 2-3other stores that i know always gets every jordan release and only one of them had them in mens sizes and ofcourse they sold out instantly so
i had to get mine online and then after talking to a few people here on nt that are from different states they said the same thing happen to them at therestore so, that pack was pretty limited

Buy into it all u like, it goes off sales they get allocated where they sell, JB is not making less...

I see these everywhere in every store...major chains in nyc had fsr's of all the packs since the vi/xvii to this day....that pack smoke but the rest havedone nothing....but rot on shelves...even after some places broke the packs up they still sit on shelves..

It seems to me like there are lots of them. Even a week later there are full size runs in stores.

ive seen packs on shelves longer and more frequently than every other signature jordan this year (or latst year for than matter) besides a few 1's and someof the retro xi lows... these things are everywhere

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

A MILLI
QFT...only seem limited because shoes in all areas gets like 1 or 2 packs in most sizes because JB wants them to be limited

Everywehre in the Sea Town man...
Hating this year of jays except for the Aquas!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom