How many guys on here got they Belly Button Pierced?

loves as attention as stated earlier.

This is a trap to get dudes banned...

Like 18th said, I don't believe this lame is even gay.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Y'all keep falling for the same trap
smh.gif

I think dude was planted by meth to keep the numbers down, everytime dude makes a topic atleast 3 nter's get banned
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

why in the heck does everyone think Im flaunting my sexuality when I said who got they belly button pierced? What does that have to do with sexuality? BTW dude I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO SEE UR JUNK. I said pix of YOU ur face NOT YOUR JUNK. So I can tell u whether or not u stood a chance getting that girl.
Dude, you're on a forum dominated by heterosexual(possiblely homophobic) males, thus making youa troll.

roll.gif
at Meth planting this guy for bans comment

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

why in the heck does everyone think Im flaunting my sexuality when I said who got they belly button pierced? What does that have to do with sexuality? BTW dude I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO SEE UR JUNK. I said pix of YOU ur face NOT YOUR JUNK. So I can tell u whether or not u stood a chance getting that girl.
Dude, you're on a forum dominated by heterosexual(possiblely homophobic) males, thus making you a troll.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You guys do know the OP is a guy and he's seriously gay, right?

so he is trolling...

i was
laugh.gif
at the dudes title. i know dude typed it out knowing damn well aside from him no one on this board would have their belly button pierced.

i love these threads though because of the gifs. and pictures that are posted.

alien.gif

" yall little girls singing the song %@@% sing, yall need lower back tattoos, toe rings.. Eyebrows arched, belly pierced, the whole thing "

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

No.

Nipples though
pimp.gif

that's pushing the envelope in my book but to each his own. can somebody post the lamar latrell .gif PLEASE!

Back
Top Bottom