how many girls you been with and whats your age

60+

I'm 26... I've lived a crazy life... I been lock down for the past couple yrs... If not I'd be sitting at 75-80

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Serious relationships: 11-12
Come-n-Go Broads: 15+

indifferent.gif
lol... my thoughts exactly.

some of ya'll dudes are straight dirty though.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Raw Talento 7

I bet there's a lot of ducktales in here.

ducktales.jpg

Anyone with a high number that knows exactly what the number is, is lying. If you really smashed that many girls you wouldn't know the exact number anddetails of every broad. Just saying.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Anyone with a high number that knows exactly what the number is, is lying. If you really smashed that many girls you wouldn't know the exact number and details of every broad. Just saying.

Maybe they kept track in a little journal, like that chick on VH1 Tough Love.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I actually had to sit down and recount all the girls I've been with. Brought back some memories
laugh.gif
. Im 21 and there have been 10 lucky ladies. Im pretty happy with where im at too.

And the thing is I was a virgin until I graduated HS(by choice, I was big into religion back then). Once you get into college it gets too easy if you're a decent looking dude or have an ounce of game.
Yuuuuuup. I would network as much as I can though...not necessarily for hookups and whatnot later on but so you got the scoop on people. There's this one girl I remember seeing at all the parties I went to. When I was talking to my friend who lived in the same area as her, she told me she'd lose all respect for me if I even conversed with the girl. Chick was maddddd dirty apparently
smh.gif

Word I hear ya bruh. Im sure a lot of us are happy about a girl we passed up to later find out she was
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

I was trying to determine a number some time back. I lost count, id say somewhere around 120-130?? and im 29
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

These threads and the "How much do you bench" threads are always good for a laugh.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone with a high number that knows exactly what the number is, is lying. If you really smashed that many girls you wouldn't know the exact number and details of every broad. Just saying.

co-sign

personally i lost count around 15 and that was about 6 years ago.

roll.gif
@ at dudes keeping journals,with the girl names in it.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

co-sign

roll.gif
Dudes out here talking bout I smashed

5 hindus
2 Jamaicans
3 Armenians
5 Ethiopians

Get outta here with all that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

co-sign

roll.gif
Dudes out here talking bout I smashed

5 hindus
2 Jamaicans
3 Armenians
5 Ethiopians

Get outta here with all that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shaq.jpg

I'm 21 (22 on the 8th) and I've smashed 3, and I can't tell you how much almost made it there but didn't.

I dated a girl from when I was 15-19 and then another when I was 20-now so I didn't have too much opportunity
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

29; 40+. Don't think it's more than 50 though. Haven't counted in a long time.
*looks at avy, then at screen name. Son I KNOW you burning.

The funny thing about this thread is the last one we had like this...

the average was around like 5 or 8, and I was thinking damn NT isn't smashing nothing.

Now NT is putting up Prono number.

Back
Top Bottom