how many girls you been with and whats your age

laugh.gif
@ some people saying "I know my numbers low..." then tossingout a fullbacks jersey.

There's some grimey people on here. Anyone who averages more than 5+ a year is a %+$$* (man or woman)

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
@ some people saying "I know my numbers low..." then tossing out a fullbacks jersey.

There's some grimey people on here. Anyone who averages more than 5+ a year is a %+$$* (man or woman)

Real talk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you guys are so gross...the nerve of some of you to even call a female a h-o or whatever...

Co-sign

Dudes are serious about 52 chicks at 11 but... "shorty been smashed by 4 people she's 32 should I wife or is she just a rat?"
FOH

I'm twelve and I've slept with about 2,000,000,000 females. I'm hoping to get to 3,000,000,000 by my 13th birthday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

shortydoowopp wrote:
you guys are so gross...the nerve of some of you to even call a female a h-o or whatever...

its different for guys..

that is such bull $#+*...you are still at risk of getting someone pregnant or catching something as a female with the same numbers...i don't buy that"it's different" nonsense...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

17bktz.jpg
Based on the info in your spreadsheet it looks like you had a slump in 2007, but bounced back and had a banner year in 2008, huh?
laugh.gif
What are your projections for 3Q '09? Also, I think instead of hyperlinkingto a folder with pics you should just go all out and put together a powerpoint presentation.

shortydoowopp wrote:

its different for guys..

that is such bull $#+*...you are still at risk of getting someone pregnant or catching something as a female with the same numbers...i don't buy that "it's different" nonsense...
You dont have to buy it but it is what it is

Do BJ's count????

cuz Ill have to re evaluate and come with anoter number...

THAT SPREADSHEET IS ILL..... IMMA HAVE TO DO THAT ONE DAY

shortydoowopp wrote:

its different for guys..

that is such bull $#+*...you are still at risk of getting someone pregnant or catching something as a female with the same numbers...i don't buy that "it's different" nonsense...

and of course that's ok with you cuz it works in your favor right?

shortydoowopp wrote:

its different for guys..

and of course that's ok with you cuz it works in your favor right?
What can I say, its a mans world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tell you the truth im 16 and with zero **$@%@% girls (my reason why is that im to **$@%@% shy and to picky
smh.gif
i hope this really stops)

arenas-large.jpg

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Illuztrious wrote:

17bktz.jpg
Based on the info in your spreadsheet it looks like you had a slump in 2007, but bounced back and had a banner year in 2008, huh?
laugh.gif
What are your projections for 3Q '09? Also, I think instead of hyperlinking to a folder with pics you should just go all out and put together a powerpoint presentation.

7 months later and I have to say 3Q '09 was quite productive. I hit a bit of a downhill trend by entering a relationship during the start of 4Q '09 andonly straying once. That relationship ended a week ago fortunately. I'm back in the game. Think Lebron in Game 5 of the 2007 Eastern Conf. Finals. I'mgoing IN....

20z7kzr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom