How many different Jordans do you wear regularly

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

I weal all my J's, i think its pointless to just buy pairs to keep DS, unless you got lets say two pairs cuz you love em so much that you want a new pair to wear now and the other to wear when the ones u have been wearing become beaters or something.
So in my rotation i got 21 pairs.
Shoes are meant to be worn not stored!!!

so damn true!

don't deny your inanimate object their purpose! i stopped reading comic books (my first obssession), and so have been selling my collection (to pay forthe pink diamond the wife wears on her finger). Let them bring joy to someone else rather than sit in my closet or garage.
i have 9 of my favourite pairs in my shoe rack downstairs which i wear regularly (daily).
cement spiz'ikes
concord xi
grey/ice blue iv
black/red xx2
raptor vii
white/white/silver v.5
white/red/black xx
xq I
all star XX3

the rest of my dozen or so jays are in a closet and i commonly take down a pair for the day. i beat ALL my shoes.

lately though, my all star XX3's have been having significantly more wear time than all my other beauties.

the only shoes i have that aren't jays are my two dress shoes (for suited up occasions), my nikeID air max 180s (for running and yearly half marathons) anda pair of KILL BILL royals (made for the cast and crew of the film)

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

"I have about 15 pairs in my rotation right now even though I own over 70 pairs.
My rotation consists of mostly retros the only OG's I wear are pretty much beaters
I work a professional job so I'm only wearing my J's if I go out at night and on the weekends
Here's my 08 rotation
- Retro blk/red XI
- spacejams
- white/red XV lows
- XXI white red
- XXII white/black
- retro XIV white/red
- retro XIV white/charteuse (SP?)
- retro fire red V's
- retro fire red III's
- retro VIII grapes
- retro VII cardinals
- OG XVI blk/red
- mars IV
- military IV
- retro XIII flints"

WHAT THE HEll?? Did anyone else notice this guy said "retro VIII grapes?

Yeah I meant the Aqua's it's been fixed
tongue.gif

i've done white/silver V on one foot and black/silver V on the other before.
but my white/silvers are dead now
and that makes my feet sad
frown.gif

i wear about 90 out of the 100 pairs i have and once in a while i wear a pair of dunks or af1 or some 90's

13 only so far. Got about 50 pairs right now. But I just can't wear the other ones. I only get to wear on the weekend.
Old Love 1s
Fire Red 3s
Black Cat 4s
Military 4s
Green Bean 5s
Cardinal 7s
Citrus 7s
Grey low 11s
Grey/University Blue 13s
White/Green 14s
Grey 14s
White/Red 20s
Black/Red low 21s

'00 V Blk/Metallic-Silver
'01 III Mocha (beater)
'03 III Wht/Cement
'04 II Wht/Blk/Red
'04 IV Cool Grey (beater)
'05 IV Wht (laser)
& the new X (beater) & XIII

I have another 20 I wear only a couple times a year each.

Cool Grey XI's (just unDSed them like 3 weeks ago.)
Fire Red III's
Black V's
University XIII's
White Red XX's
Flip III's
Pea Pod VIII's
Red White X's
Red White XXI's
Pearl IX's
Mist IV's
Olympic VII's

That's my current rotation, most I have a second of... never wear them in the rain or wet conditions. I have a lot of J's just haven't countedrecently...

I have about 15 pairs and since the past couple of months have been snowy & !%+ I only have 3 pairs in heavy rotation

OG Taxi XII
OG Bred XII
Low Playoff VIII

uhhh i think i have about maybe 10 in regular rotation.... but i also have alot of adidas, dunks, and other nike's

well this is what I do,
seeing that im still in school,,
at the begining of each semester,,
I pull out a total of 17 pairs of Jordans, my all white AF-1`s & all black AF-1`s (which I wear regularly), my all black airmax `90's & my allwhite airmax `90's,,
this gives me a total of 16 pairs of shoes to rock for a whole semester,,
then when next semester rules around,,
i pull out 17 different pairs of jordans,, my forces, and `90's
and on certain days, lets say St. Patricks day,,
ill slip on my altitude 13`s,,
as for prom,,
im still debating on space jam XI`s or concords??

i have about 14's that i could wear during fridays to sunday in rotation..after that back to office attire..hehe

@3thaman
i envy ur collection .....wow

man u guys wear them but they r still fresh as hell. I'm not gonna lie i LOVE jordans but i rock them all and treat them just like regular shoes. they rall slowly becoming beaters

og black/red 12s
concord big funds
embarassed.gif
feel free to flame
tongue.gif
good for playing handball though

i benched my playoff 8s.. ridiculous how many people are wearing these.. wore them 3 times
scared to mess up my stealth 23s but i've worn them once

About half of my collection sees action through the winter, that's 20-25 pair and the other half shines through the summer. For the most part, blacc basedpairs in the winter with blacc midsoles and bottoms for ease of cleaning and the opposite for the summer cuz with dry weather the cleaning isn't asstrenuous or complicated...

Back
Top Bottom