How long should a quickie be?

Girl didn't do it right then lol. My ex was like that literally had to be like ok let's move on to something else. But, There are chicks that have the right technique. You'll know when you find one lol

Idk. The last chic who hooked me up, HOOKED ME UP. Double handed, tongue twirls, and the whole works but I still didn't finish. I'm starting think it's because it was in the dark and I couldn't see it. Felt like it went numb

Crying at take her wallet.

Remember how long you lasted when you lost your virginity? That's a quickie.

at 45 minutes i'd be super annoyed and would be asking my dude to just finish already :smh: :lol:

to me, a quickie is 5-10 minutes with very minimal foreplay.

:pimp:

my girl complains too, talmbout it hurts and its swollen

but that puts a lot of pressure on me to bust and it takes even longer cuz im thinkin' too much

:pimp:

my girl complains too, talmbout it hurts and its swollen

but that puts a lot of pressure on me to bust and it takes even longer cuz im thinkin' too much
it's true, though. that burning from all that friction eventually hurts after ~30 minutes of intense pumping. :lol:

Last edited:
Like the great Bernie Mack said two minutes
Ain't nobody got all that time for hollerin and ish
Now if you smashin for the night and its you and your lady and you factor in foreplay, teasing, lingerie and other freaky ish, I say an hour but that's just for that special someone like my lady
If its a jump off, hit her *** with that 2 min warning, slap her on the a*s, and keep it playa

Like the great Bernie Mack said two minutes
Ain't nobody got all that time for hollerin and ish
Now if you smashin for the night and its you and your lady and you factor in foreplay, teasing, lingerie and other freaky ish, I say an hour but that's just for that special someone like my lady
If its a jump off, hit her *** with that 2 min warning, slap her on the a*s, and keep it playa

cant forget to get dome :pimp:

i make a standard that i get dome everytime dont even care if its whack :evil:

I guess it varies. But IMO its 5-10 mins.. Theres nothing quick about 30-60 mins, unless you causally have 2-4 hour sex sessions.. Were talking just clothes off, insert penis, maybe change positions type sex, no foreplay..

Crying at take her wallet.

Remember how long you lasted when you lost your virginity? That's a quickie.

My dude... I prepared myself to not embarrass myself my first time. My soldier failed me that night! :wow:

no fap for 4-5 days

you will get a boner to almost anything sexually related :lol: + full load

That's not what I did bro... my cousin told me a technique to help me last longer, he says the ladies love if you're not a minute man.

He told me to bust one out a couple hours before intercourse. So I did JUST that.... and I STILL was a minute man that night! :smh: #ASHAMED

The longest I've had sex was an hour, full of switching positions, rooms, the whole none yards. I had a quickie that was 1 full minute. Seriously. 1 solid minute. My chick at the time had this look in her eyes while I was playing SNES (I think Mario Kart or Donkey Kong) and she straddled me like a bucking bronco. It was seriously no more than a minute. She hopped off right on time and at the angle we were at, I ended up shooting all over my stomach. It was the best of times, and the worst of times :lol:

cant forget to get dome :pimp:

i make a standard that i get dome everytime dont even care if its whack :evil:
I feel you but I can't get off on dome tho
And I had some pros before but it does nothing for me
But that box, if that is what heaven is like I am going to get baptized tomorrow
Especially the girl I am with now, that ish be making a playa sweat, got me thinking about baseball and ish not to bust lol
Plus for me that is foreplay and I only do that in relationships( giving and receiving), If I didn't care about the girl, we can make out and after that let me get it in so you go home lol

The longest I've had sex was an hour, full of switching positions, rooms, the whole none yards. I had a quickie that was 1 full minute. Seriously. 1 solid minute. My chick at the time had this look in her eyes while I was playing SNES (I think Mario Kart or Donkey Kong) and she straddled me like a bucking bronco. It was seriously no more than a minute. She hopped off right on time and at the angle we were at, I ended up shooting all over my stomach. It was the best of times, and the worst of times :lol:

Yo Peep.. I'm dying here man.

Been on both sides of the fence. But like all good women say..

if your quickie lasts more than 12 minutes "**** you".

People confuse the term quickie often. A quickie is when you just smashing a random broad or a side chick or even your girl, and both know that all that's going to down is sex. No cute talk, cuddling, making out, etc. Pants down, do your bizz, done. That should be 5-10 minutes. Both and you shorty just want what each other can give them.

N's talking bout hours? Nah, you must be cuddling while watching the notebook, start making out during 2nd half of the movie, that's 15-20 mins right there of intimacy. Add in the sex, cuddle some more, sex some more, etc...boom.

Last edited:
everyone pipes for hours has a new chick they're piping every weekend for the last 6 years. and has a m3.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23923591/...t-comes-sex-length-time-matters/#.UYHuHcrherk

Personally I've never ran a stop watch when having sex but 40 minutes for me includes a round 2. and maybe some cool down time.
church...

And :lol: @ listening to what a girl says about sex.

Ask a women to tell you how many inches she thinks the biggest D she's ever had...

Bet you'll get the most ridiculous answer.

Inb4 everybody's packing 16"

Back
Top Bottom