How long have you gone without smashing... vol. It's been a while!

I was having sex with my girl in the beginning of August. And she took a dump while we were having sex. A hard piece of crap fell out of her .... 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

^^We were at a shady momo. Gutter AF..... She was on top of me but we were against the headboard. So I had my arms wrapped over her shoulders . U know pulling her down on me. I'm 510 215 She's 4'11 like 100 lbs
..small AF...
[COLOR=#red]so i saw something fall behind her. I thought it was a roach ). I moved her . I said wtf is this...i told her did you ish... I picked it up. It was hard AF. I threw that ish[/COLOR]
she got up and said "I'm sorry I'm so embarresed". She ran to the Rr grossed out
I went to the rr to wash up as well. i didn't want to be a *** and leave right then. I was being nice and acting like its no big deal but in my head it was done..
. We slept i took her to her house and that was that. .
...this ish happened the day Paul George got injured.ill always remember Paul Georges injury cuz of that night at the momo.

and that was that besides the text messages which i posted already.

Son...

Last edited:
^^We were at a shady momo. Gutter AF..... She was on top of me but we were against the headboard. So I had my arms wrapped over her shoulders . U know pulling her down on me. I'm 510 215 She's 4'11 like 100 lbs
..small AF...

so i saw something fall behind her. I thought it was a roach ). I moved her . I said wtf is this...i told her did you ish... I picked it up. It was hard AF. I threw that ish
she got up and said "I'm sorry I'm so embarresed". She ran to the Rr grossed out
I went to the rr to wash up as well. i didn't want to be a *** and leave right then. I was being nice and acting like its no big deal but in my head it was done..
...this ish happened the day Paul George got injured.ill always remember Paul Georges injury cuz of that night at the momo.

Well there it is, it's basically your fault for ******* the **** out of her.

Last edited:
..small AF...

so i saw something fall behind her. I thought it was a roach ). I moved her . I said wtf is this...i told her did you ish... I picked it up. It was hard AF. I threw that ish

Well there it is, it's basically your fault for ******* the **** out of her.

:lol:

Never knew that was actually possible

Well

First one happened to my boy.

He was smashing his girl one day and I guess she finally let my boy hit in the that hole. After a few pumps my boy set he pulled out and she just took a huge dump like she lost control of her b hole lol. Needless to say he threw away those sheets.

Second story.
An ex of mine a few years later we are talking cool catching up she's a little drunk telling me all her man troubles. I asked her about her last boyfriend I knew about and she proceeds to tell me she let him hit it in the back door. She said dude was excited till he pulled out and saw and smelled that fumes lol. She was single the next day lol.

These dump-during-sex chicks probably open up Oreos with piss on their hands in the grocery store and eat unfrosted poptarts

That's total disrespect. If she ***** on me during sex, I'm taking you outside and hosing you down. And don't even try to use my bathroom.
Longest drought was maybe 4-5 weeks after wifey gave birth. Straight plowed with the force of a asphalt steam roller [emoji]128520[/emoji]

That's total disrespect. If she ***** on me during sex, I'm taking you outside and hosing you down. And don't even try to use my bathroom.
Longest drought was maybe 4-5 weeks after wifey gave birth. Straight plowed with the force of a asphalt steam roller [emoji]128520[/emoji]

I would be scarred for life, I couldn't be attracted to her again.

Back
Top Bottom