How long have you been waring J's? lets see your oldest J

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

thanks for the comments, yall.

roll.gif
@ agent's "zulu cahir" comment

JarnailSingh23 - u ain't gotta lie to kick it man, it's only NT. BUSTED!!!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
charm u know what I mean EVERY club in the hood or Blacc community has that chair and EVERYBODY got a pic of their Dad, Bro, Unc, Cuz orthemselves gettin it in on or around that chair.... that's one of those things outsiders could never know, or laugh, about....

its still an OG's classic
smokin.gif

hmm my 1st jordan was the bred OG 11s... been long gone and beaten up.
my oldest jays i own are these but i just purchased them recently. i have a thing for building my collection, destroying it, then rebuilding to maintain myshoe hunger:

ive been into jordan's from the very begining and ive had almost every pair of og heat ever released you name it ive had it. i was 14 when i got the firstpair that released the og 1's and that was it, i was hooked.

i had 4 pairs of those. the red/blk , red/white/blk/ , royal blue/blk , and a pair of aj ko's which at the time i hated because i thought they were cheapbecause they were canvas. i ended up wearing them a few times and then gave them to my best friend and then i would crack on him because they wern'tleather. well we see who had the last laugh on that deal.

after the og 1's i had just one pair of the 2's because i had so many og 1's but when the og 3's dropped i had every pair but the trueblue's
the reason i didn't get them because i was a jordan bull's fan and my colors were red / white/ blk .

i have to say i was very lucky , between my mom and dad , my two grandmother's and grandfather and the money i would save
i got every pair of jordan shoes i wanted. well i geuss you can say i was super lucky.

i tried to get every pair of jordans i could and at that age there was no way i could do it so i would take turns with going from one famliy member to theother to get me shoes. first my mom and dad ,then my grandmom and pop , then my other grandmom , and then i started all over.

i did get a few pairs myself when i was younger from money i saved but for the most part my parents and grandparents got most of them for me til i startedworking when i got out of school which was about the time the jordan og 5 was out and from that point on i copped most of my own shoes.

i was also lucky enough too have had great jobs making really good money so i could get all of the jordans i did but ,

one of the very best thing's i can say is i was born at the perfect time and was able to be old enough to experience

every pair of jordans ever made og , retro and now 1985-2009 and the future.........................................................peace

^ Lucky! I always wanted to do that. Have all the OGs and be old enough to appreciate when they were out.

I was a year old when I had the Kids' size Infrared VIs ( first pair a jays ).

Great stuff guys.

the oldest pair i own right now is the og 1995 concord and xi's in pretty good condition and are still somewhat icey. when i was little i had jumpman prosdont know where they are now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

hmm my 1st jordan was the bred OG 11s... been long gone and beaten up.
my oldest jays i own are these but i just purchased them recently. i have a thing for building my collection, destroying it, then rebuilding to maintain my shoe hunger:

haha i also just recently copped a pair of AIR JORDAN OBSIDIANS XII-- one of the most underrated Jays in history of Jays imo.

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Dude is so whack for trying to steal pics....Go crawl under a rock, seriously.

i told u it was a joke damn brah.
indifferent.gif

Joke huh? Kinda funny that same pic is your avy...And you tagged it with your name...Nice "joke"...More like you tried to look you had heat and gotbusted out.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Dude is so whack for trying to steal pics....Go crawl under a rock, seriously.

i told u it was a joke damn brah.
indifferent.gif

Joke huh? Kinda funny that same pic is your avy...And you tagged it with your name...Nice "joke"...More like you tried to look you had heat and got busted out.
indifferent.gif

noo....
sick.gif

my first J's is OG XII Black Red, i still keep in my home, didn't bring with me! that was a long time ~

Glad to see this interested some people wasnt sure, just interested to see how many true collectors are in here. Where I live collecting shoes was odd up till3-4 years ago, I had no problems picking up jays, Concords retros I picked those up after school just for example, but last year i had to wait in a line for11-12 pack and missed out and I'm glad I did.

I got my older brothers hand me down OG carmine vi's, they were beat as hell when I got them, but I still rocked them. It was a long time til I got moreJays, the next one I got was the OG XIX White/Grey, I was in my senior year when those came out and finally had my own cash. So with my first check I boughtthose Jays, and some clothes. I grew up poor as hell. But Im now out of college, with a good Job, Im making up for lost time. Buying up all the Jays that I canafford now.

Back
Top Bottom