How long does the average man last in bed VOL....New study

Its all about varying positions and altering speeds. I've also done enough kegel excercises to help me be able to hold that nut for about 40-60 seconds. (Super instense) Wasn't able to do that in my early 20s

You got some good sugar walls then.

Facts
How long till you climax? Is it frustrating if you dont get yours?

It really depends. If it's good, then maybe it'll take me the same amount of time as him. If it's not then I really gotta think about it and get myself there. It can be really frustrating!

But then again... There's definitely some satisfaction when you know you made him climax even though you may not have gotten yours.

When you make a chick org, and multi org consistantly, nothing you foul do matters. That why some chicks cant get over clearly grimey no good dudes.
You can be selfish and say, "Hey I got mine." But when shorty knows you can set her rite,, you have become a lethal weapon. You got her hooked.
Once a realized how to do this, relationship stress went out the window.

Internet told me to bite the side of my tongue when I feel it coming and it'll stop it somehow. Internet wasn't lying.

Also Remy or Henny before sex is the cheat code for anyone not familiar.

Brown liquor in general. Chick I knew used to call it "whiskey ****".

They gotta be underselling these things, I go for hours multiple nuts sometimes. Until i'm tired of her then it's in and out in a few mins while thinking bout the next chick.

It takes me forever fam :smh: I remember once I looked at the time and I said god damn, we've been going for almost an hour so I had to get everything in my to bust. Changed positions multiple times until I finished, she told me afterwards there was so much :lol:

Gotta stop beating off. Making it hard to get a nut out with real sex

Word. If I fap the day of or the night before, sometimes I can't nut period with a condom on. If I go days without fapping I have the opposite issue and nut within 3-5 minutes. If I give myself a few days after fapping I can usually get a good 15-30 minute session in. I always go down on my girl anyway to make sure she cums too though.

I can easily last 20 min in some tight warm box remaining hard throughout. Just gotta pace myself.

Breathing properly, kegels, and busting a nut if you've been backed up first all help.

I'd imagine you ain't busting at all if you got a condom on though.

Last edited:
You got some good sugar walls then.

Facts
How long till you climax? Is it frustrating if you dont get yours?

It really depends. If it's good, then maybe it'll take me the same amount of time as him. If it's not then I really gotta think about it and get myself there. It can be really frustrating!

But then again... There's definitely some satisfaction when you know you made him climax even though you may not have gotten yours.

taquitolover91 taquitolover91

Back
Top Bottom