How long do you keep your computer running for?

I never leave it on longer then 4-5 hours and turn it off if i go out/sleep
4 y.o. desktop running strong
pimp.gif

I never leave it on longer then 4-5 hours and turn it off if i go out/sleep
4 y.o. desktop running strong
pimp.gif

turn it off whenever i'm not using it. I have a MacBook so its not like it takes time to start it up again
smile.gif

turn it off whenever i'm not using it. I have a MacBook so its not like it takes time to start it up again
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

If I'm gone from the computer for more than 5-6 hours due to sleep or just going out, I'll turn it off. Other than that I'll usually leave it on most of the day, also sleep timer on the comp is
pimp.gif
leave my comp on at night with my music playing

how do I tinker with the sleep timer?

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

If I'm gone from the computer for more than 5-6 hours due to sleep or just going out, I'll turn it off. Other than that I'll usually leave it on most of the day, also sleep timer on the comp is
pimp.gif
leave my comp on at night with my music playing

how do I tinker with the sleep timer?

My computer has been on for a couple of years... let alone the periodic restart due to windows updates. Still running as fast as I made it years ago.

My computer has been on for a couple of years... let alone the periodic restart due to windows updates. Still running as fast as I made it years ago.

i only restart it when i have to for a software update. it's never turned off unless i put it in my bag to travel.

i only restart it when i have to for a software update. it's never turned off unless i put it in my bag to travel.

i never shut down my laptop.
i just close it.
i restart for updates and such though.. which is at least once a week.

i never shut down my laptop.
i just close it.
i restart for updates and such though.. which is at least once a week.

turn off every night at least. pretty fast start up so i don't mind

turn off every night at least. pretty fast start up so i don't mind

I never turn mine off unless it dies or some kind of update....

Macbook pro >>>>>

I dont see a reason to turn it off...Had it for over a year and still getting atleast 8 hours of battery life off the charger...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never turn mine off unless it dies or some kind of update....

Macbook pro >>>>>

I dont see a reason to turn it off...Had it for over a year and still getting atleast 8 hours of battery life off the charger...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to keep it on overnight but I moved it to my room and there's some blue led lights in it so I have to turn it off at night.

I used to keep it on overnight but I moved it to my room and there's some blue led lights in it so I have to turn it off at night.

Back
Top Bottom