How long do you guys keep your underwear? UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Until the elastic is !%+%+*.

Hanes Comfort Fit tagless are my favorite. No riding up, not too snug. Have a few pairs of Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein boxers but Hanes is the most comfortable.

Bought some Starter ones to tie dye
pimp.gif

2rr4hm1.jpg

Those are dope 
pimp.gif

All I wear are the dark grey Champion boxer briefs from Costco. I know they last forever but I buy 4 new packs every 3 months. Nothing like wearing a fresh pair of boxer briefs. New undies+new socks+hair cut=
pimp.gif
feeling the whole day.

All I wear are the dark grey Champion boxer briefs from Costco. I know they last forever but I buy 4 new packs every 3 months. Nothing like wearing a fresh pair of boxer briefs. New undies+new socks+hair cut=
pimp.gif
feeling the whole day.

Hanes Comfort Fit tagless are my favorite. No riding up, not too snug. Have a few pairs of Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein boxers but Hanes is the most comfortable.

pimp.gif

2rr4hm1.jpg
Those are dope.. You selling em?

pimp.gif

2rr4hm1.jpg

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Nah not yet. Me, my girl, and her friend make them for ourselves and family/friends.

Made this for my daughter...

bg5zrm.jpg

2 of mine

99jpky.jpg

fonci8.jpg

How illegal is it to sell tie dyed Polo tees?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Nah not yet. Me, my girl, and her friend make them for ourselves and family/friends.

Made this for my daughter...

bg5zrm.jpg

2 of mine

99jpky.jpg

fonci8.jpg

How illegal is it to sell tie dyed Polo tees?
nerd.gif

I keep mine for around 4-5 years. Which reminds me, I gotta buy more boxer briefs. Don't want to get caught up running sideways and hopping up and down tryna get a wedgey out while I'm jogging with regular boxers.

I keep mine for around 4-5 years. Which reminds me, I gotta buy more boxer briefs. Don't want to get caught up running sideways and hopping up and down tryna get a wedgey out while I'm jogging with regular boxers.

I remember Seinfeld at the beggining of his show during the stand up part had a joke about men and how they hang onto their underwear forever....

on that note, i keep mine till the elastic goes bad or there is a huge hole

I remember Seinfeld at the beggining of his show during the stand up part had a joke about men and how they hang onto their underwear forever....

on that note, i keep mine till the elastic goes bad or there is a huge hole

i have boxers till the tear. i have a serious collection too. gap, banana, polo, express and others

i have boxers till the tear. i have a serious collection too. gap, banana, polo, express and others

Back
Top Bottom