How long did you and shorty rock before getting engaged /married? Vol. whats wrong with these girls,

I'm impressed. Haven't had someone use the "oh yeah, well you're gay" comeback since sixth grade. You talked about me not having a father...you got a "your mom" joke up your sleeve too? :rofl:

1. I just talked to my father this morning
2. I just signed a lease for a new place with my "partner" yeseterday
3. I'm a real man and you're a sexist **** boy. I'll hug my gay friends next time I see them for you. I'm sure that'd make you cringe.

"Match your family against mine and you will lose every time."

If you met my girlfriend, you'd hate your sister even more than you already do now.

View media item 1923636

Let me help you out there, famb.

But I do agree he has a point in what he was saying about earlier.. women expecting a whole lot of "somethin" when they got a whole lot of "nothin" to offer.

But I do agree he has a point in what he was saying about earlier.. women expecting a whole lot of "somethin" when they got a whole lot of "nothin" to offer.

I understand this. The way he said it was extremely off putting. It's ok to want all of the things he listed from a woman. But to condemn all women from our generation because he's been unlucky or he doesn't posses the qualities in himself to attract the type of woman he desires is sexist and ridiculous.

That's why I asked him, "who hurt you?". Because yes, there are a lot of girls out there that ain't ****. There are just as many good ones too. He's acting like a victim because women have progressed and the gender roles his mother and grandmother took on that he was so pampered by are antiquated.

Yo Gucc if you treated women better they'd probably be willing to cook, clean, and let you stay up late playing video games while they wait in bed with no panties and tell you to wake them up with your deep strokes. This is my life. You can do it too homie. Be a man and stop making excuses for yourself.

Last edited:
I'm impressed. Haven't had someone use the "oh yeah, well you're gay" comeback since sixth grade. You talked about me not having a father...you got a "your mom" joke up your sleeve too? :rofl:

1. I just talked to my father this morning

2. I just signed a lease for a new place with my "partner" yeseterday

3. I'm a real man and you're a sexist **** boy. I'll hug my gay friends next time I see them for you. I'm sure that'd make you cringe.

"Match your family against mine and you will lose every time."

If you met my girlfriend, you'd hate your sister even more than you already do now.
 Again

1. Next time you speak to you sperm doner give him my condolences. I know he secretly regrets the day you were conceived.
2.You're still leasing? I'm 27 and have sevaral homes, no leasing needed.
3. You're in luck with the recent shootings in Orlando, You and your partners will have more rights congratulations lmao

You and your girlfriend are broke if y'all live together and y'all still leasing. :smh:  log off niketalk and sign your partner up for backpage so she can get some funds for a home, not rental property.

This is idiotic.

Marriage is becoming more and more outdated. These generation of females feel entailed to everything but can't cook, clean, lazy, loud, nor are they good in bed. I said it before and I'll say it again; our generation of "females" are good for one thing and they aren't really good at that. Feminism is the main reason these women are single and will remain single. Too many washed up basic females and not enough "Real Women" like my grandmother and great grandmother. My great grandmother could cook and build fences all while she had her natural hair. Our generation of females can't compare to the "women" in the old era. 
Who hurt you?
We all know the story by now
laugh.gif

No one,

Last edited:
I understand this. The way he said it was extremely off putting. It's ok to want all of the things he listed from a woman. But to condemn all women from our generation because he's been unlucky or he doesn't posses the qualities in himself to attract the type of woman he desires is sexist and ridiculous.

That's why I asked him, "who hurt you?". Because yes, there are a lot of girls out there that ain't ****. There are just as many good ones too. He's acting like a victim because women have progressed and the gender roles his mother and grandmother took on that he was so pampered by are antiquated.

Yo Gucc if you treated women better they'd probably be willing to cook, clean, and let you stay up late playing video games while they wait in bed with no panties and tell you to wake them up with your deep strokes. This is my life. You can do it too homie. Be a man and stop making excuses for yourself.
The females you supposedly attract are obviously bums if you're still leasing and y'all stay together. Backpage is there for people like you and yours. Check the original Guccjermaine threads and take a look at the females I've laid with. I got 99 problems but guess which one ain't one. 

I don't even have to try this guy just ethers himself

The females you supposedly attract are obviously bums if you're still leasing and y'all stay together. Backpage is there for people like you and yours. Check the original Guccjermaine threads and take a look at the females I've laid with. I got 99 problems but guess which one ain't one. 

Do you really want to do this man? :lol:

I don't think you've had a single diss to me in this interaction that wasn't homophobic or completely made up.

I'm literally laughing out loud at you. Thanks.

Look, congratulations on your empty homes and lonely life. Maybe you can put your mother or grandmother up in one of them since those are the only women you seem to still have respect for. It's obvious no real woman will ever respect you in the future. You have to give it to get it. Since you just swore off our entire generation, maybe your mom can hook you up with a nice elderly woman who hasn't hit menopause yet.

You can continue to project your own shortcomings by making up **** about me. Call my girlfriend a bum if you want it doesn't bother me. We are genuinely happy right now. If that makes you feel better about yourself that's a good thing, and I'm happy to fill that void for you. I know you love comparing yourself to other men and feel a need to assert your masculinity after your sister cheated on you. I'm sorry that happened but you don't have to overcompensate your insecurities by acting all tough and macho. See, the difference between me and you is I don't have to make things up to diss you. We all know your story and how you got played. Yet you continue to play yourself.

I hope you can find that wife you want. But before you can be happy with yourself, which you obviously aren't, that's never going to happen.

Also, I would like to add that you are def more manly than me, you have more money than me because I am leasing :lol: , and you have smashed a plethora of beautiful women while I'm stuck with my bum girlfriend. Again, all of this is fine with me. Your alpha and I'm beta right? My happiness comes from inside of me. I'm my own man and don't have to compare myself to others like you do. You can't hurt me fam. Just don't be a sexist because you scorned. That ain't cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom