How in the hell is Chris Mullin a Hall of Famer??

But for real though, accomplishments aside - dude can ball.

He used to put up 25, 6, 4 assists and 2 steals on any given night in his prime.

89-93 was ridiculous for him. I can see people questioning his HOF status, but he was one of the elites in the early 90's.

Sabonis is in for what he did in Europe. He's the sole reason you have pros playing in the Olympics today.

Sabonis is in for what he did in Europe. He's the sole reason you have pros playing in the Olympics today.

Remember, it's the Basketball HoF not the NBA HoF. It's your total work as a whole throughout college, NBA, international, and even HS will come into play a bit.

Remember, it's the Basketball HoF not the NBA HoF. It's your total work as a whole throughout college, NBA, international, and even HS will come into play a bit.

dude was nice in the early 90s tho 
pimp.gif

I can't find the article but it was on TrueHoop - countering if Vince Carter was a HoFer too since Mullin got in.

I can't find the article but it was on TrueHoop - countering if Vince Carter was a HoFer too since Mullin got in.

Originally Posted by truestt

###@, put T Mac in too. Like I said in my previous post, if  Mullin is in you have to look at guys that had similar runs in the NBA. With that said, his college career+ NBA career has him in.

Originally Posted by truestt

###@, put T Mac in too. Like I said in my previous post, if  Mullin is in you have to look at guys that had similar runs in the NBA. With that said, his college career+ NBA career has him in.

CUZ, HE IS FROM BROOKLYN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ALL THE GREATS ARE FROM BROOKLYN ...JORDAN, MELO, MARBURY, LARRY BROWN, JOHN SALLEY, LENNY WILKENS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CreedYES.gif

REACHING I KNOW...LOL

CUZ, HE IS FROM BROOKLYN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ALL THE GREATS ARE FROM BROOKLYN ...JORDAN, MELO, MARBURY, LARRY BROWN, JOHN SALLEY, LENNY WILKENS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CreedYES.gif

REACHING I KNOW...LOL

He was the fourth-leading scorer on the '92 Dream Team. The three ahead of him were Barkley, Jordan and Malone, in that order, and Malone by just .1 point. When you keep that kind of company, you're probably going to make the HoF. How do you argue against it?

He was the fourth-leading scorer on the '92 Dream Team. The three ahead of him were Barkley, Jordan and Malone, in that order, and Malone by just .1 point. When you keep that kind of company, you're probably going to make the HoF. How do you argue against it?

I had the opportunity to play with him last week, mindful of the impending announcement. I didnt have the sack to ask him if he had been told yes or no but imagine being told "no" has  been something of a routine for him these past few years, and also something I've been anticipating every year until today. I'll put it this way: you look at the staple of a franchise in the early 90's known as RUN TMC and  I think the most worthy player of  HOF accolades in that trio of talent is Chris Mullin. And i guess that might not resonate with the majority of critics on this board and to them I would challenge: who besides maybe Ray Allen (who admittedly has sustained his performance well beyond that of Mullins) has dominated the way Mullin did in the early 90's? He was just different and innovative in a way that separates him from his peers. QUESTION: If I told you that your team's next draft prospect was a skinny left handed white kid from brooklyn who couldnt jump a lick was going to become this transformative figure in a franchise in 5 years and be a dominant player worthy of the accolades previously mentioned in this post, would you believe me? Mullin's induction, to me, is a statement to being inducted. As a basketball player the hall would have forever gone incomplete without him. 

I had the opportunity to play with him last week, mindful of the impending announcement. I didnt have the sack to ask him if he had been told yes or no but imagine being told "no" has  been something of a routine for him these past few years, and also something I've been anticipating every year until today. I'll put it this way: you look at the staple of a franchise in the early 90's known as RUN TMC and  I think the most worthy player of  HOF accolades in that trio of talent is Chris Mullin. And i guess that might not resonate with the majority of critics on this board and to them I would challenge: who besides maybe Ray Allen (who admittedly has sustained his performance well beyond that of Mullins) has dominated the way Mullin did in the early 90's? He was just different and innovative in a way that separates him from his peers. QUESTION: If I told you that your team's next draft prospect was a skinny left handed white kid from brooklyn who couldnt jump a lick was going to become this transformative figure in a franchise in 5 years and be a dominant player worthy of the accolades previously mentioned in this post, would you believe me? Mullin's induction, to me, is a statement to being inducted. As a basketball player the hall would have forever gone incomplete without him. 

He made it because he's one of the last great White American-born players. Didn't know 4 good years in the L could get you in the HOF...

If that's the case can't wait til Vince Carter, T-mac, and Vin Baker make the Hall..
pimp.gif

He made it because he's one of the last great White American-born players. Didn't know 4 good years in the L could get you in the HOF...

If that's the case can't wait til Vince Carter, T-mac, and Vin Baker make the Hall..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom