How I Met Your Mother Post Series Discussion. Rustled Jimmies to the Maximum

Liked the episode, I thought they'd be done with Ted and Robin, but it makes sense to drag it out until the last episode and it finally got wrapped up.

I guess through all of it, Ted needed to say "I don't love you like that anymore" and despite all the promises to be done and floating Robins :lol: that was really what would seal it.

While the topic is on Ted and Robin, I, also thought that they were going to end up together by the time the show was going to be wrapped up. With all the obvious things that's be shown and proved that Robin isn't the mother, I always thought there was going to be some plot twist and she was going to be it.

This scene when Ted breaks up with Victoria (the second time), what Victoria says to Ted at the end gave me chills, thinking the door was still open for Ted and Robin. :lol:

There wasn't any better quality videos. :rolleyes

While the topic is on Ted and Robin, I, also thought that they were going to end up together by the time the show was going to be wrapped up. With all the obvious things that's be shown and proved that Robin isn't the mother, I always thought there was going to be some plot twist and she was going to be it.

This scene when Ted breaks up with Victoria (the second time), what Victoria says to Ted at the end gave me chills, thinking the door was still open for Ted and Robin. :lol:

There wasn't any better quality videos. :rolleyes
Exactly there was so many of these little incidents where they kept the window open... Please ted stand up on that aisle on Monday and win robin like your sopposed to !

Never thought Ted and Robin were a good couple, imo.
eyes.gif

Just started watching the show this year so im catching different episodes of different seasons on television whenever its on fxx and lifetime and i have to say its my favorite sitcom along with the big bang theory. 

I wish i had a friend like Barney

I still think the one indian chick from like the 1st or 2nd season was Teds best looking chick. He goof'd smh

why couldnt ted and robin just be together man 
frown.gif

i like barney but robin not supposed to be with him man she deserves better 
frown.gif

and teds new girl is kinda lame to me

the only girlfriends of teds i liked were robin and zoey.

So next week's series finale is one hour?

I guess I was wrong but I could've sworn Ted mentioned Robin never getting married, or was it just never having kids?

So next week's series finale is one hour?

I guess I was wrong but I could've sworn Ted mentioned Robin never getting married, or was it just never having kids?

it was she never had kids. There was an episode where she had kids (think future ted talking to his kids) but at the end of the episode, she doesnt have kids in the future.

she cant have kids

ted and robin were never going to end up together, werent they on/off throughout several seasons? i think after the first break up they started dating again and it didnt work and they stayed fwb for a while

The mother is almost perfect. The only thing I dislike is that she's a little too similar to Ted sometimes. No one wants to date a carbon copy of themselves.

The mother is almost perfect. The only thing I dislike is that she's a little too similar to Ted sometimes. No one wants to date a carbon copy of themselves.
yea they seem good 2gether outside of her ghoulish look....but outside of that they personalities seem fitting.

:rofl: @ so many y'all still holding on to Ted & Robin.
thank gawd this show is almost over & the vapid scumbag characters will finally be put to rest
I don't get how you can care so much about a show you don't like. There's so many shows I don't like that I no longer have anything to say about. You'd never catch me wasting time in a Big Bang Theory thread or 2 and a Half Men.

Last edited:
That was hilarious. :rofl:

"Hands!"

NPH, Radnor, and Segel were sharp as **** as Barney, Ted, and Marshall.

That was a great ep. Reps for posting cuz I'm tight I missed it on tv. They should've found a way to do that Les Mis bit on the show :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom