How do you tip the bartender?

Doods You Always TIP them real good on the 1st Drink and then theyll hook up and by the end of the night U give them a Lil suttin Suttin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by bkroc915

dollar a drink .

Thats usually what i do, especially when i'm ordering beer. Mixed drinks are a lil different, usually the more you tip, the stronger your drink will be next time around.

this is my route as well....

20-30% on a tab night

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

its your birthday, you shouldnt have to spend a damn dime AND your boys better get you crap faced

WORD! My bday(21st) i didnt spend a dime, and woke up with the worst hangover of my life

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

dont drink
dont club
dont tip
dont post
tongue.gif

anyways, depends on where I'm at, using cash, card, etc.

Usually with cash, I try to throw a little extra off top so they'll remember my face. they'll usually come back to me quicker while other people arewaiting mad long with the "
grin.gif
" face.

on a tab, %20 at the minimum. bartenders usually have good memory and I usually go back to these places so I'll try to look out so that they will lookout.

I use to serve and tend bar so I tip pretty well in general.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

you tip them well, if you like your drinks strong.
i usually tip a dollar a drink, and that's how i get bigger cups and more vodka

ive been hooked up on drinks by the bartender many times. when it doesn't show on my tab, i just pay it as if it were there. u can see it as "defeatsthe whole purpose of a hookup", but keep the good relation with the bartenders. i do this more often than not: give them a good tip and youll getexcellent service/excellent drinks.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

ive been hooked up on drinks by the bartender many times. when it doesn't show on my tab, i just pay it as if it were there. u can see it as "defeats the whole purpose of a hookup", but keep the good relation with the bartenders. i do this more often than not: give them a good tip and youll get excellent service/excellent drinks.
This.

Always expect to pay for, and tip based upon, what you drink.

If your tab ends up being less than that, then show some extra love to your bartender while keeping a few bucks for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom