How do you tell someone they smell bad?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I still don't get it...
My Col - Michael
Dyourdone - Jordan.

anyway, i just say "DAMN it stinks in here" then look at the person right after i say it with the
sick.gif
face on.

works for me.

play DE LA SOUL's - "Little Bit of Soap"

or be like..... "Why the hell does it smell like hot butt and pine cones in here?"

Lets be 4real here an anonymous note will do.

No need for face to face confrontation.

Even tho I would love to see them backhand the heck out of you,lol

I haven't been stuck in a situation like this since my middles school days. I wasn't the most subtle back then, but it worked. I told the kid he"smelled like %+%@ everyday" By then we were moving seats soon after soon it all worked out.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

There really is no way around this, just be [honest] and polite about it....
Indeed. For all we know this can be part of his religion; not being able to wear deodorant because of this idea that it's bad to clogone's pores. At least that's what my friend said to me when I asked about our math teachers in High School.

i was reading this thread late last night and it made me take a shower right at like 3 in the morning
laugh.gif

this one lil african bamma smelled spicy as hell every time he came to work. he'd wear a thick orange wool sweater to work in 95 degree humidity multipledays a week. he was a temp and was supposed to be a full time employee and i think his funk prevented him from getting the job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

leave them a sticky note on a friday so you can clear your mind about it by monday...
you're really making him wait a whole week?
laugh.gif

tell him straight up. it has to be done

Back
Top Bottom