How do you stop people from throwing salt on your name?

u-mad1.jpg

Ask him if he's mad and if he'd care to vent things out with you...And if it's a no, tell him to shut the hell up.

Originally Posted by reemz

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

why do you feel the need to mention his race though?

because it's a factor.
grin.gif

Really? If it's a factor then why does it matter?
I agree..... why is it a factor?

Originally I thought this thread was about your name and your name only. Since you mentioned (white) this thread lost credibility.

Do you bro... People always have something to say regardless, obviously you came out on top. Let it roll off ya shoulder...

YOu know what, I agree that in a normal situation that warrants confrontation, it should be taken care of face-to-face.

But this is some girly situation of some dude crying over his keyboard. You're simple if stuff like that gets you bent out of shape IMO

you the *%$# now bro.

when you win you're gonna have haters automatically.

just diddy bop and go on bout your business
pimp.gif

I've been in this situation a few times, the best thing you can do is win more awards so they can hate more but you can still have the satisfaction of knowing you're always on top of your game. Second place is the first loser and they'll have to live with that stigma forever.

Hate comes with the territory of being great.

If you don't want the hate be a nobody, stay quiet, and don't compete.

you kill his mother and rip her heart out and mail it to him with a picture of a smiley face.

you might go to jail and be labeled as a psycho but he damn sure won't throw dirt on your name.

Back
Top Bottom