how do you handle anxiety?

Playing COD with the homes.

Good friends really help out without them even knowing what you're going through.

Just blacking out and laughing for a few hours REALLY does me good.

Reactions: 17
CBD Edibles
Mediation
478 breathing
Body scan
(Check out the headspace episodes on Netflix)
Green Tea (in the morning or noon)
Quitting coffee
Exercise (30~45 cardio)
Good sleep
Mindfulness

tenor.gif

Workout
Cold showers
Calming, high vibration music
Stay away from junk food
Analyze what’s in my control

CBD Edibles
Mediation
478 breathing
Body scan
(Check out the headspace episodes on Netflix)
Green Tea (in the morning or noon)
Quitting coffee
Exercise (30~45 cardio)
Good sleep
Mindfulness

Coming off stims is a big one.

If you struggle with anxiety you have no business with coffee or energy drinks.

Often times what works for me is just stewing in it for a bit. If I’m anxious or upset about something I usually just isolate myself and think things over. I find that distracting myself only relieves it momentarily and then I’m right back to square one.

I have it when i have to do public speaking but i just try to push through it and take a second to do deep breath’s before I start again

Does anyone else who's dealing with anxiety ever get bedtime jitters?

I've been having some minor anxiety for the past week or so and every time I lay down I start to feel like my hands and shoulders are vibrating

When I get up and move around a bit, it goes away

I'm thinking it might be time to cut out the caffeine and whatnot :lol:

Yea I would try to get rid of those caffeines.

You are way too young to be a caffeine head already 1995 1995

But, Melatonin might help you relax before bed.

Also, don't overlook herbal teas. Mints, Chamomile.

Yea I would try to get rid of those caffeines.

You are way too young to be a caffeine head already 1995 1995

But, Melatonin might help you relax before bed.

Also, don't overlook herbal teas. Mints, Chamomile.

Thanks

I've heard that chamomile is good for anxiety but I'm not very big on tea so I have never given it a shot

I tried burning Nag Champa before I lay down...not even sure if that is used for this purpose, but it has helped a little

Does anyone else who's dealing with anxiety ever get bedtime jitters?

I've been having some minor anxiety for the past week or so and every time I lay down I start to feel like my hands and shoulders are vibrating

When I get up and move around a bit, it goes away

I'm thinking it might be time to cut out the caffeine and whatnot :lol:

I have really bad irritable legs at night. I have started using theraworx cream to settle down some of my nerves/muscles. Could be something you looked into.

Cutting back caffeine has definitely helped with overall sleeping/anxiety, along with meditation and regular deep breathing. I typically listen to some sort of sleep podcast/followed meditation to drift off. Same deal when I feel like i‘m any sort of overwhelmed .

Talk to a therapist.
Breathing technique.

Ive been having anxierty for about 19 years now. I dont take meds. A couple years ago it got bad but Im ok now.

I have really bad irritable legs at night. I have started using theraworx cream to settle down some of my nerves/muscles. Could be something you looked into.

Cutting back caffeine has definitely helped with overall sleeping/anxiety, along with meditation and regular deep breathing. I typically listen to some sort of sleep podcast/followed meditation to drift off. Same deal when I feel like i‘m any sort of overwhelmed .

Kind of a sidebar, but are you a leg bouncer?

For as long as I can remember, I have bounced by legs when I'm sitting still not doing anything

It wasn't until I started to have bad anxiety that I realized it could have been a symptom that I've had for my whole life

Kind of a sidebar, but are you a leg bouncer?

For as long as I can remember, I have bounced by legs when I'm sitting still not doing anything

It wasn't until I started to have bad anxiety that I realized it could have been a symptom that I've had for my whole life

I’m a heavy leg bouncer :smh:

Back
Top Bottom